10 years later..... Pt 1

No one POV

Denis quit youtube at age 31, 5 years ago. Alex quit a year before him. Corl wasn't successful and ended up quitting 15 years ago, when he was only 20. Denis is now 36 and Alex 37. Sketch is still doing YouTube but looking into college. And bandi is already in college.... only uploading once a week. Alex and Denis live together in England. Corl still lives in his hometown of Edmonton. Sketch still lives with his parents. Sub never did a face reveal and quit youtube a year after he hit 1 mil. No one ever heard of him again. He quit the pals. One day Corl wanted to visit his old friends, Denis and Alex. Little did he know they shared a secret, a secret not even their closest friends knew. Corl knocked on the front door of Denis and Alex's house. Denis answered.
"Who are you?" He asked. Corl was crushed. He didn't remember him.
"Braden Welsh."
"Corl!?!" Denis hugged Corl.
"Alex get out here! It's Corl!" Denis yelled.
"Corl!!!!" Alex yelled and ran over to Corl. Corl smiled. He was back with his friends.
"How is Lorelai?" Alex asked as Corl walked into The house and they sat on the couch. Lorelai. Corls ex-girlfriend. They broke up 10 years ago, the pals never knew. They also didn't know Corl was actually gay. He had a boyfriend now, named Tyler. Tyler Griffith. Corls old high-school friend.
"Uh... we broke up 10 years ago..." Corl said. "I-I'm actually g-gay..."
"Congrats corkie!" Alex and Denis said. They hugged him again. Corl had always been too afraid to admit it. He would find a girlfriend just to cover up that he's gay. It never worked out.
"D-do y-you have a b-boyfriend?" Denis asked nervously.
"Y-yeah... remember Tyler?"
"That kid who was flirting with you in high school? Yeah."
"Yeah that.... kid..." Corl answered.
"When can we meet him?" Alex asked.
"I don't know..." Corl asked. Alex got up from the couch.
"Anyone want some tea?" Alex asked.
"Yes please!" Corl and Denis said at the same time. Denis couldn't help but wonder if Corl was ever gay for him. Alex boiled the kettle and they all started chatting again. Suddenly the kettle stopped boiling and Alex poured the tea. He brought two over, one for Corl and one for Denis. He gave one too Corl and Corl grabbed it. Then he grabbed Denis's hand and moved his fingers in place on the mug. Then he brought the cup to Denis's lips and Denis took a sip. Then he went back to get his cup. Corl was very confused. When Alex came back Corl asked him,
"What was that?" He asked.
"What was what?"
"That!" Corl waves his hands in Denis's direction.
"Oh... t-that w-was n-nothing. I was just giving d-Denis his t-tea." Alex stuttered, trying to keep their little secret. But Corl was determined.
"No... that was something else!" Denis looked in Alex's direction, a cry for help. He didn't want to say anything. Corl was frustrated. He knew what it was. They were dating. He knew it. Or so he thought...
"Are you guys...... dating?" He asked.
"NO! No no no..." Alex and Denis said at the same time.
"Then what are you hiding from me!?!?!" Corl screamed. Denis looked at the floor. Alex put his hand on Denis's back.
"I'm blind.."