Stressed out pt 1

Alex POV:

We were all sitting around the dinner table. I was nervously fiddling my fingers. We got halfway through the meal before someone noticed I wasn't talking.
"Alex? Are you ok?" Denis asked. Everyone turned their heads. I can't lie to them.
"I-I-I'm... f-fine.." I stuttered. I didn't mean to say that! I meant to confess! I meant to tell them everything.
"Are you sure Alex?" Corl asked.
"Y-yeah... j-just.. a-a l-lot o-on m-my m-mind... y-ya k-know..."
"Alex you can tell us anything." Sketch put his hand on my leg. I flinched. He quickly pulled it back. Now I felt bad.
"Excuse me..." I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink, while everyone watched me. Then I ran as fast as I could to my room and slammed the door. I locked the door and started to cry. I can't do it. I just can't. I hear a knock on my door.
"Ale-"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I interrupt Denis, louder than expected. I burst into tears again. I hear voices outside my door. They were trying to figure out what's wrong. Great I looked like a fool... I dried my tears. I had to make something up... so I don't have to tell them. I couldn't think of anything.
"Alex... it's ok. We are here for you." Denis said calmly. I didn't say anything. I looked for somewhere to hide. My room isn't very big, the only other door leads to the closet. I crawl to the closet.
"Alex? Are you ok?" Corl asked. I didn't answer. I closed the closet door and curled into a small ball in the corner of the closet.
"Alex? Alex?" They cried. They were concerned. I just wanted them to leave me alone... but they would never. They were my best friends.
"I'm breaking it down" I hear Denis say. Oh no... I hear a loud crack. It was the door splitting open. Tears pour out of my eyes. I whimper, trying hard not to cry. I hear a loud bang. The door fell out.
"Alex? Please come out!" Sketch said. They knew I was in the closet. It was the only hiding place in the room. I hear the closet door open. I pray they don't see me behind the clothes.
"Alex? It's ok. We are here for you." I don't move. I feel a long hand swipe across my folded up legs. Denis.
"Is he in there?" Corl asked, voice cracking. The hand felt my leg. I cringed, causing my leg to flinch.
"Alex. You don't need to hide from us." Denis said.  He knew where I was.
"L-leave m-me a-alone.." I whimpered. Suddenly his long arm went behind my back and under my knees. He picked me up and brought me out of the closet. I whimpered in his chest. I kept my eyes closed, I didn't want to open them.
"It's ok Alex, we are here now." Corl said, rubbing my back. More tears fell from my eyes. I wanted this to be over. I wanted to go back to the dinner table and restart. Denis sat down on my bed, cradling me like a child. I felt uncomfortable... yet comforted at the same time. I started to breath really heavy. I opened my eyes and sat up. Corl, Sketch, and Denis all looked concerned. I didn't say anything.
"Alex? What's wrong? Can you please tell us?" Denis asked calmly. I shook my head. I turned my head away from them, and towards the window. Denis has no grip on me and sketch and Corl were on the other side of the bed. If I ran to the window and slam myself hard enough into it I can smash through and escape. I jump up and run as fast as I can.
"Alex!" They all cry. I slam myself into the window, and bounce back and onto the hard floor. They all rushed to my side. I pushed them off, despite the pain I was in, and tried again. And again I bounced off the window.
"Alex! Stop! What are you doing? Stop! Why? Alex! Wait! What's wrong? Alex! Are you ok?" They all were screaming at me at once so that I couldn't make out a word they were saying. I just kept jumping into the window, while everyone was grabbing onto me and pulling me back. Finally I just collapsed on the floor in a pile of tears and bruises.
"Alex are y-"
I started coughing rapidly. I realized I wasn't stopping.
"Puffer" I managed to cough out.
"Elijah! Hurry get his puffer! It's in his coat pocket." Denis cried. I kept coughing. I was running out of air. I couldn't breath.
"Den-" I coughed again.
"Brad-" *cough*
"Eli-" I gasped. I was out of air. I sucked in but I couldn't find any air. My eyelids suddenly felt heavy. Everything got darker.
"Alex! No! Don't go! Elijah hurry!" Corl was freaking out, Denis trying to comfort me. Then I see a blue thing... my puffer. I can feel Denis shoving it in my weak mouth.
"Breath in Alex! Breath in!" I breathed in. Air! I felt air rushing to my lungs. And I felt a massive headache, dried tears, and the love and warmth of my friends. I smiled. Then everything went black.