Kidnapped pt 1

Braden POV:

I sat in the back of a van, my body in an old potato sack tied up to my neck.

This was the lamest kidnaping ever.

I went to sleep on a bench for an hour and I wake up here...

I could easily escape..

Just tell them I have to go to the washroom and then run away... they probably wouldn't care.

But I decided to see what would happen.

Ok that's not the only thing keeping me in this van...

It's the driver.

He has thicc muscles, a sharp jawline, he's funny, tall, extremely handsome....
He was wearing blue jeans and a small, light blue shirt that made his muscle bulge out.

And once he even winked at me.

Also... my parents could care less if I was kidnaped...

But enough of that.

"Where are we going?" I asked one of the four guys in the van.

"Kelowna" a guy with spiky, bleached hair said in a sweet, British accent. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a plain, dark purple, sweatshirt, along with some plain black glasses.  He was definitely emo.

Wow he is so dumb.

"Where in Kelowna?" I asked.

"Shut ya trap, potato sack!" A guy with very dirty blond hair in the shape of a "M" said. He was wearing baggy pants and a plain t-shirt. He looked like your typical teen... with McDonald's hair...

I eyed the other guy. He was looking at the floor and fidgeting with his fingers. He had long curly hair that went over his eyes. He was wearing simple black glasses. He had on a green hoodie and black jeans.

They all looked dumb.

The Emo dude was willing to tell me anything...

And McDonald's dude probably is a drop out.

But then there was me...

I had messy poop hair... but sparking blue eyes. I was wearing a simple salmon-coloured hoodie and really tight skinny jeans... probably not the best choice of pants to be honest.

I should probably find out there names... they don't even know my name.

But I don't want them to know my name. I'm smart. I'll call myself.... Carl.. that's easy enough...

"So... what's your names?" I said, despite McDonald's dude's warning.

"I'm alex!" Said the emo dude.

"I'm Elijah.." said McDonald's dude.

"I'm denis!" Said the hot guy. Denis... suits him.

"Are you freakin idiots?!" The green guy said. "Don't tell him your real names!!!... *sighs* you can call me SubZero... or Sub for short."

"Ok... I'm Carl"

Denis laughed. "Imma call you Corl... like your shirt. It's the colour of coral." I looked down at my shirt. Of course I had to wear that one today. But I do like how he gave me a nickname.

"Ooh I like nicknames!" Elijah said, as if reading my thoughts. "Call me... sketch! It sounds cool!"

"I prefer my real name..." Alex said.

"Me too." Denis said.

Denis... Denis... din~din? Imma have to call him a nickname too one day...

Suddenly the van stopped.

"We are heeeeeere!" Elijah called out.

"This is Elijah's brothers house.." Alex explained.

"Hint: DONT mess with the bandi rue...." Elijah said, seriously.

"He's the boss..."