Dorl (part 2) Depression

Denis POV

I woke up, memory's of what happened flooded my brain. I was about to cry but no tears came out. I picked up my phone. I saw what Braden had tweeted.

For anyone who missed the livestream; me and Denis were dating. But unfortunately we broke up due to selfishness and secretive behaviour.

Great now everyone knows. I read his next tweet.

I am staying in a hotel on the opposite side of Kelowna. Missing my old bed that's for sure. But it's worth not having to go through more pain then I am already in.

You have no idea Braden. I was the one who had to break up with you.

My videos are going to be postponed to one a day. I don't have very many spare videos. Working on new setup right away.

Right. My videos. I am going to have to do one a day too. I can't take a break from my work. No, Denis, be better than him. Keep making two a day. I went up to my office to record and saw Alex still curled up. I went up to him. He was sleeping. I picked him up bridal style and went into his room and put him on his bed. I felt bad for him. Braden really hurt him. I know I kissed him too. But Braden hurt him more. I closed the door and went back to my office. I looked for a ROBLOX game to play. Then I had an idea. I looked for a game mode that I could role play being sad so I didn't have to act happy.

~~time skip~~~ (after recording)~~

I sent the video to my editor. I was feeling really depressed by the end of it. I decided to have a shower. I went to go into the bathroom but the door was locked. I could hear crying coming from inside. Alex... "Alex? Can I come in?" I ask him, hoping to cheer him up. I get no response. The sobs get louder. "Alex?" I bang on the door. "Alex please let me in." I keep knocking. "G-go a-away b-Braden... d-don't d-do t-this t-to m-me a-anymore." Alex said in between sobs. "Alex... it's ok. It's just me. Denis." The door opens. I looked at Alex. There was blood dripping everywhere. "Alex! Are you ok? What happened?!?" He just kept crying. I quickly grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. "Let's get you cleaned up, ok?" I said comforting him. He nodded. I tried to wash him but it wasn't working. "You know what? We are going to have to give you a shower..." I said concerned. "Go get you bathing suit on Alex." He quickly left while I prepared a lukewarm shower. Too hot will hurt the wounds and too cold is just way too cold. I grabbed 5 towels and washcloths. Alex came back wearing his bathing suit. "Ok hop in the shower." I told him. He went in. I got a wash cloth and washed his arms off of all the blood. I did it very gently. I washed his chest. He was blushing the whole time. I don't really blush.... I don't know if I was blushing or not. I could definitely feel my face getting hot though. Then I washed his legs. He was pretty much clean. He just stood there trying to hold in tears. "I-I-I a-am s-sorry." He said quietly. "No need to apologize Alex... Braden should do the apologizing, not you." "Yeah..." he whispers. "He ruined my life"

WeLp I would like to update more... but this took so long idk why but it did. I hope that next part I can get to where they make up..... so next year the next part will be out! Jk it will be out soon I hope..... that's all for now! Pika out! 😜