Dorl (part 3) together again

~~~3 days later~~~

Corl POV

WeLp there goes my last video. I post the last spare video I have. Now I have to record.... but I miss my din~din.

Denis POV

I post my last spare video. I have been able to keep up because I made a lot of spare videos and I could post 2 a day. I decided that my next video would be about the break up because both me and Braden have ignored it so far. I decide to have a nap. I lay on my bed and the first thing I think about is how much I miss my corky boi.

Alex POV

I haven't posted at all since what happened. Not even on twitter. I haven't even left my room, only to go to the bathroom or get food. I just can't face the world yet.

Corl POV

I miss din~din so much. Why did he break up with me, why? Maybe I should go and apologize and hope he takes me back. I can't deal with this anymore. I grab my wallet and phone and get in my car. I drive to the local store and grab some flowers and a box of chocolates. Then I get a card. I pay and then get back in my car. I write in the card. And then drive to Denis and Alex's house.

Denis POV

I hear the doorbell ring. Who could possibly be at the door? I open the door and see Braden standing there with his hands behind his back. My first instinct is to hug him but then I remember I am mad at him. "W-what d-do y-you w-want" I say. He moves his hands from behind his back. He was holding a box of chocolates and flowers. He also had a card. I quickly come outside and close the door behind me. I didn't want Alex to hear this. "I love you" he tells me. I don't answer. I tear falls down his cheek. I wanna cry to but I have to stay strong. He gives me the chocolates, flowers and card. Then he ran away. "Braden, wait!" I cry out. I put down the gifts and run after him, tears pouring out of my eyes. "Braden!" I scream. "BRADEN!!!!" He stops, turns around, and starts running toward me. "DENIS!!!" He yells. We slam into eachother. We kissed. I picked him up with out breaking the kiss. Tears pouring out of our eyes. (Who else can imagine this perfectly?😏😊*fangirls* ) i break the kiss to say "I love you. I am so sorry." Then I continue to kiss him. He breaks the kiss. "I love you too." He said, then kisses me again. Suddenly I hear a little whimper. It's not Braden. I break the kiss and look behind me. I see Alex, tears pouring out of his eyes. "HOW COULD YOU!!!" He screamed. He ran away. Me and Braden ran after him. "Alex! Come back!" I screamed. "I am so sorry Alex! Please come back!" Corl pleaded. Alex kept running. "Alex!!!" I screamed again. "ALEX!" Suddenly Alex fell down. Me and Corl ran up to him. I picked him up bridal style and took him back inside. I gently put him on the couch. He was shaking and crying. I rubbed his arm. "It's ok. Your safe." I tried to calm him. Braden looked to the ground, a tear running down his cheek. "What wrong sweetheart?" I say to him. "I-it's a-all m-my f-fault." He told me. Alex stooped shaking. Braden looked back up. "I am sorry." He walked to the kitchen. "Corl?" I asked. Alex sat up. "Corl?!?" I said louder. He opened the cutlery drawer. "Braden!!!!" I jumped up. He pulled out a knife. "BRADEN!!!!" I ran over to him. "There is no reason to live..." he said softly. "Yes there is!" I press my lips against his. I pull away and say, "there's me." I kiss him again. He puts the knife on the counter and continues to kiss me. We finally stop for some air. "I need to tell you something." Alex said from behind us. "What's wrong?" Corl asked. "Nothings wrong. I just- well- uh- well I need a break. I am going back to England." "Are you sure Alex? I thought you were staying till end of summer?" I ask him. "Imma go get my things." He said.

~~~ 2 hours later~~~

Me and Corl both helped Alex pack his things. It took a while but we finally did it. He put his stuff by the door. "Bye Likman." I said, pulling him into a hug. Corl hugs him too. "Cya later" he said. "Gonna miss you." Alex said, grabbing his bags and heading out the door.

Alex POV ( 10 hours later)

So I was waiting for my luggage but it never came. All my recording stuff was in there!!! I was so mad! So while I was waiting I was bored so I tweeted about it.

Praise the airlines for losing my suitcase.

Then I was still bored. So I tweeted again XD

My entire recording setup is in that case :)

Denis POV

It was getting really late and I was getting tired. Me and Corl were cuddling while watching a movie. "Wanna go to sleep?" I asked Corl. He responded with a yawn. I picked him up and plopped him on my bed. Then we cuddled some more. I looked down at him. He fell asleep on my chest. I kissed him on his forehead then fell asleep as well.

WeLp I finally updated this again. XD. Remember to check out my other story cuz I update it waaaaaaay more often than my other story. It's called fav pics of the pals + other stuff. Or something like that. It definitely has the most reads though. You can also read "the secret is out dorl" but I haven't updated it in a while 😬. I am pretty sure that this idea is done though, finally. Anyway that's all for now! Pika out! 😜