The Perfect Date pt 1

Play song when I tell u, k?

Corl POV:

"We are going to the waterfall to have a midnight picnic." I told Alex about the date Denis and I were going on. "And then we are going to go to the pond and sit on the bridge."

"that sounds so romantic!" Alex fangirled.

"It is!" I fangirled with him.

"Your so lucky, Corl. to have such a wonderful man."

"don't worry, Alex. you will find someone!"

"Thanks Corkie!" he thanked me.

"No problem! I'm going to go check on Denis!" I was all ready for the date. I was wearing a black button up shirt that was tucked into my belt. (I had too look that up XD). I wore my glasses because I know how much he loves them. my hair was brushed into place, instead of the normal messy look. I knocked on Denis door.

"Hey babe, you ready yet?"

"Almost, hun!" He replied. He opened the door. He was wearing a pastel blue button up shirt, dark grey jeans, and his hair was brushed to the side.

"Aw you look amazing!" I told him.

"You too bae!" He kissed me. "Ready to go?"

"More than ready! Lets go!" We walked to his car hand in hand.

"Have fun you too!" Alex said, giggling. it might have been my imagination but I swear I saw Alex wink at Denis. Is Alex flirting with Denis!?! no... he wouldn't do that.. at least.. I don't think so.. I got in the car, Denis in the drivers seat.

"hey hun?" I asked.

"yea?"

"did Alex wink at you?

"uh, I don't know what your talking about..." He stared at the road. I looked at his face to see if he was lying. He seemed uncomfortable.

"ok..."

------- time skip---------------

We pull up to the waterfall, the full moon shining down on us. I couldn't say anything, it was breathtaking. I stared into the distance, admiring the beauty. Denis's fingers slip into mine.

"wow" I manage to say.

"I know right..." I look over at Denis. His skin glowed against the moonlight. I glanced behind him. A blanket was set up with plates and cutlery and a basket in the middle. It was lit up by candles and moonlight. It was gorgeous.

"Omg Denis, its beautiful!"

"Lets eat!" He said, walking towards the blanket. We sat down and he served the food from in the basket.

------- time skip-----------

We finished our dinner and Denis cleaned up.

"are you sure you don't want help din-din?" I asked.

"I got it!" He smiled. When we finished packing everything into the car we walked to the pond. It was so beautiful. The full moon reflected on the water. Cherry blossom trees hung over the waters edge. We sat down on the cold stone bench. I shivered a little. Denis put his arm around me. He was fidgeting a lot. I wonder what is up with him. He had one hand in his pocket and one around me. The one in his pocket was moving a lot, as if he was holding something.

"This is so romantic, din-din!" I break the silence. I cuddle up too him. He nods his head. He looks away from me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Its not what's wrong.... its what's right." He gets up suddenly. "Your right Braden... your my everything!" He gets down on one knee. "I love you with all my heart, do you?" He pulls out a small black box and opens it. Inside is a diamond ring, with diamonds all around it and a small diamond heart on the top.

"omg Denis!!! Yes! Of course I love you with all my heart!" He slipped the ring on my finger, stood up, and kissed me. It was perfect. Denis pulled away.

"wanna dance?" he asked, smirking.

"you know it." We walked back to the car. Denis turned on the radio. He turned on a song. it stared to play. (ok play song at top) .

I put my hands around his shoulders, and he put his hands on my waist. We started to sway to the song. He pulled me closer.

ill give u a min too imagine that XD (;

ok now back to the story...

The song ended and we kissed.

"I love you din-din"

"I love you too corkie"

we got back in the car and started to drive back home. This date was perfect.

------time skip---------------------------

I woke up to Denis carrying me inside. I must have fallen asleep. I cuddled closer to his chest. He walked inside and turned on the lights. I put my face in his chest.

"sorry babe" He whispered.

"There they are!" I hear Alex say. "so.... how did it go?" he asked.

"I did it!" Denis said happily. I smiled.

"good for you! Congrats!"

"Thanks!" Denis said.

"Well, Im off to bed! I see you guys are too." he said, noticing I'm in Denis's arms.

"yep! goodnight!" Denis said. I hear footsteps leading upstairs. Denis turned off the lights to the main room and turned on the ones that go down the stairs to my room. He placed me on my bed and turned off the lights again. Then he tucked me in. I smiled. my eyes were still closed. I hear his footsteps leave.

"don't go..." I whimpered.

"ok babe" He walked back and lay down beside me. I cuddled closer to him, and lay on his chest.

"goodnight, fiancé"

Awwwwwww that was aDORLble. Did you know i typed this all up on a computer? Should i make a wedding chapter now? XD. ok bai... love your shoes. none of that faffing. take it easy. and i will see you..... IN THE NEXT ONE!!!!