Secrets pt 1

Corl POV:
I walk into my school, and for the first time ever I was excited to go to school. Yes... biff was going to bully me... and yes... I'm gonna sit alone at lunch... but AFTER lunch is when my internet best friend comes to my school. I met him last year... I was 12 years old. Last month he told me he had a surprise for me... he was moving to my town and going to my school. And now finally I can meet him...

~~time skippo~~~

I quickly finish my lunch and go to the front of the school... where he would be dropped off. He took a picture of his car so I know when he comes. Finally I see his car. I run up to it as it parks in front of the school. He gets out of the front seat. I hug him and he hugs me. He's so cute... "bye mom!" Denis suddenly said, pulling away. "Bye sweetie! Have a great first day!" She said. She drives away and we continue to hug. "Ooh looks like the nerds got a boyfriend!!!" I hear biffs voice behind me. Denis suddenly pulls away and runs towards biff at full speed and punches his in the face. Then he looks back at me... fear written all over him. He suddenly runs off. "Denis! Come back! What's wrong?!?" I yell, chasing after him. He ran into the woods.  "Denis! Wait!" I scream, running as fast as I could. I run into the woods. I can't see him anywhere. "Denis!" I scream, and I keep running. "DENIS!!!" I run faster. Suddenly I break through the woods and in front of me is a huge cliff with a water fall to the left. "GAHH!!!" I scream, almost falling off the cliff. I back away very carefully. "Denis?!?" I scream. "Denis Denis Denis" my voice echos. "What?" I hear someone whisper from above me. I look up. Denis was in a tree, eyes bloodshot. "Denis? What's wrong?" I ask. He jumps down, head facing the ground. He lifts his head and his bloodshot eyes look directly at me. "Don't tell anyone." He said with a smirk. "Denis?" I repeat for the millionth time. He suddenly ran toward me at top speed. "What are yo-" he ran past me and jumped of the cliff. I run to the edge. "Denis!!!!!!"

- sorry I'm so inactive on this book! I'm currently most active on "DORL+ the sequel" What do you think will happen next??? As always, love your shoes, none of that faffing, take it easy, and I will see you..... IN THE NEXT ONE! ----------