Way Too Good at Goodbyes

Denis POV:

Corl stormed out the door. We got into another argument. This was the fourth time this month. I barely shed a tear. I just went to my room and went to sleep. The next morning I stayed in bed till 1 pm. Finally I was really hungry so I went to get lunch. I made myself a sandwich and sat down to eat it. I checked my phone. 2 texts from Corl and 5 missed calls. The first time we broke up it was 64 texts and 97 missed calls. Every time we broke up it got less and less. Almost every text was him saying sorry... and he wanted us to be together again. I checked his texts this time.

Corl❤️: I'm so sorry. I love you babe... I really do... can we plz stop fighting?

Corl❤️: plz? I love you. If you say no.... I'll be here waiting for u. I'm always here if you need me. Ily ❤️

I decided to text him back. He did love me...

Me: Hey Braden... could we talk about this irl?

Corl responded really quickly

Corl❤️: ok babe. See you soon (;

Seconds later the doorbell rang. I jumped. I wasn't ready. I fixed my hair really quickly and ran to the door. I opened it and standing there was Alex.
"Uhh.." Alex looked at my chest. I realized I had no shirt on.
"Um... sorry... I just woke up."
"N-no.. it's ok... but why did you just wake up? It's 1pm already!" He walked in the house and I closed the door. We made our way to the couch.
"Me and Braden broke up.... again." I looked at the floor.
"Aw I'm sorry to hear that Denis." Alex hugged me. I instantly felt better.
"He wants to be my boyfriend again. I don't know if I should." I said, falling onto the couch. Alex's face dropped, like he was disappointed. He breathed in.
"If you truly love him, be with him. But you guys have broken up so many times..... you should find someone you really love." Alex said, sitting beside me.
"Like you?" I asked.
"Do you love me?" Alex's face filled with hope.
"Let me show you." My lips pressed against his.  I ran my fingers through his hair as he outlined my abs. I fell backwards and he fell on top of me. (Me: Oml it's getting steamy) . Suddenly the front door opened and we pulled apart.
"How could you!?!?" Braden screamed from the front door.
"Braden! It's not what you think it is!! Let me explain!" I jumped from the couch to him, breathless.
"Ok I'm listening." Braden raised his eyebrow.
"Uh..." I looked around. "Ok it's exactly what you think it is."
"How long, Denis? How long has this been going on?" (Me: YOUVE BEEN CREEPING ROUND ON ME! WHILE YOUR CALLING ME BABY! Ok I'll stop... 😂 )
"Just now! I promise I have never cheated on you!" I protest, but it was a lie. I did once. With my old friend, Biff. But in my defence, he kissed me!
"Goodbye Denis." Braden slammed the door. Alex ran up and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Denis."
"It's not your fault, babe."

~~~~ 1 month later~~~~~

I watch as Alex storms out of the house. We had been dating for a whole month and I go and mess it up again.
"Goodbye Denis!" Alex slammed the door and ran to his car.

I'm way too good at goodbyes.

~~~~ 1 month later~~~~~

Ever Since both Braden and Alex broke up with me I had decided I would never date anyone or get really close with anyone. I pretty much isolated myself from society.

I'm way too good at goodbyes.

{{Ok this one shot sucked....... oh well.....}}