broken

once there was a very happy person. he loved everything. he was so happy with his life. and then he found a sad person. the sad person hated everything. he hated life. the happy person was corl. the sad person was denis. they found eachother. corl helped denis. he healed him. but in the process, broke himself. he suddenly felt depressed. he couldnt put his finger on it. denis was happy about everything, and he saw how corl was sad. but no matter how hard denis tried, he couldnt figure out how to cheer corl up. one day they found youtube. they were really good at it. and corl was finally happy. but denis soon grew.he became more popular. corl felt defeated. he gave up. for many months he left. he gave many excuses, but he was mostly afraid to go back. he was scared that no one would care if he came back (tru fact btw... he said it on twitter). but denis talked him into going back. and it was amazing. everyone welcomed him. until the hate came back. one video... one joke... one mistake.... hundreds of comments... hundreds of people.... hundreds against him.... and one depressed person. he called denis. corl cried over the phone and denis comforted him. after all the tears corl wrote one comment. one paragragh. his feelings to the world. and then he tweeted about it. twitter was nicer to him. and then he started streaming. streams made him happy. there was many supportive people there... and he earned more fans. and he was fianlly back to normal. and then we get to now. and the story continues each day...