Episode 94: Battle Between Brothers (Olivia's Dad)

"Ragna," I said as I jumped into the air. I transformed my right arm into a white draconic arm.

Ragna did the same, except his arm was pitch black.

I took a deep breath and focused my chi into my arm, causing it to harden.

"World Destroyer!" Ragna yelled.

"This guy is going all out for sure," I said, transforming my other arm and shielding myself with them. 

My struck limbs stung, but it was nothing compared to the alternative.

Ragna smiled. "You really aren't holding back. Did you also seal your daughter's dragon powers?"

"No," I said, raising a claw into the air. "Fist of Order!"

He blocked my fist with his arm and grinned. "I see. I had to seal Jason's."

I narrowed my eyes as I jumped unto the rooftop.

"Why?"

"To leave him with no other alternative should he be weak enough to lose his powers. Though it appears that your daughter isn't aware of her celestial dragon heritage."

"You know as well that I do that half-breeds aren't looked upon very highly."

"True," he said, spitting on the ground. "Those stupid idiots fear that which is stronger than them."

"Or how about simply the unknown?"

"The unknown, eh? Well, I'll show them exactly what we Dragon-kin are. Gods!"