Episode 128: Throwing the Wolves Out (Olivia)

I narrowed my eyes and bit Keith's hand, causing him to let go of me. 

"Hey! That hurt!" Keith yelled.

"He's all yours, Elli!" I screamed.

"Elli?" Elliot said, returning to his normal self.

"You little, that hurt you know!" Keith said, rubbing his hand. He sighed as he glanced back at Elliot. "Seems that the guys failed with their sleeping spell if everyone is starting to wake up."

Keith let go of me and tried to make a run for it but he had Elliot, who was running straight toward him, to deal with first. 

The wolf boy grumbled and bared his sharp teeth. "Move out of the way, or I'll tear you to pieces."

Elliot stretched out a hand toward him. A cocky smile appeared on his face. "Oh? Just try me, pup!"

"Pup?" Keith said, taken by surprise. He narrowed his golden eyes at him. "You got guts, kid."

"Enough banter," Alex said, raising Keith into the air. "I dislike my sleep being disturbed. Now, if you don't mind, be gone!"

The psychic threw Keith and his companions deep into the forest.

"Were those the guys you warned us about?" Jason asked, glancing at Kaitlin.

Our companion nodded his head. "Yeah, though it seemed that there was little to fear. You managed to handle them rather easily."

I grumbled. "If I ever see that guy again, he's gonna wish that the only thing he had to remember me by were those bite marks!"