Episode 112: 'Pillow'(Elliot)

My face flushed as Olivia leaned back against my chest and closed her eyes.

"Is she too heavy or something?" Alex asked. "I can serve as her pillow instead."

"I'm not serving as he pillow," I spat. "Plus, you wouldn't make a good one, you're a twig."

He narrowed his eyes. "Then don't lean on my shoulder when you're sleeping next time."

"I wasn't thinking of doing so. It's too bony."

Jason snickered. "You two are arguing at a time like this? Here, I'll be Olivia's pillow. I'm her childhood friend, so I got experience."

"I also got experience," my brother said. "Both Zhang and Adela used me as one when they were little."

"Stop all this ridiculous talk about being her 'pillow'," Thalia said, glaring at us.

"I can be her pillow if you want," Ryan said. "Unlike you four guys, I got no feelings for her."

Thalia shook her head. "No!"

He snickered. "Jealous that she might take me away?"

Her face flushed. "No..."

"Just put her down!" Isabelle said. "My back is plenty soft."

"True," I said, putting Olivia down and leaning against it myself. "It feels like a nice and fluffy bed."

"It... does?" Isabelle stuttered.

Thalia sighed. "All of you are incredible."