Epilogue (Olivia)

I looked around at the airfield and saw various tall buildings in the distance with ceramic tiled roofs. A gentle wind blew over us.

"Welcome to Mina," someone called out.

We turned and saw a blond teen make his way toward us.

"Iah!" Isabelle yelled, waving at him.

"Hey, cousin," he said, grinning as he ran toward her. "You made it back just in time for the Mahoulympics."

"So you're Iah, you've really grown," Elliot's older brother said.

Iah glanced over at him and Elliot. "You two are..." He snickered. "I just said goodbye to Adela not too long ago too."

"What should we do?" Jason asked.

"I think we should look for the various materials, perhaps do some sightseeing too," I said, smiling.

"Sounds good," Ryan said.

"Agreed," Alex said.

"Huh, you aren't coming with us?" Elliot asked, turning around.

Thalia shook her head. "We might drop by later, but we should focus on what we came here first."

"Oh, okay," he said, frowning.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "Take care, Elliot."

His face flushed. "Uh, y-you too, Oli," he said, hugging me back.

**Solar Note: Thanks for reading :). If you enjoyed this story, I suggest reading Novus Magus and Descent of Darkness ^_^. It'll probably be awhile before I make a direct sequel to this one.**