xxi.

Jungkook has no idea what he's supposed to do, now that his two hyungs are glaring at each other. He has to keep a clear head but all of the assasination attempts and his half-brothers are making him question every single thing about his life that it's getting a tad annoying.

After Yoongi had made Tae pass out, he shipped him to Hong Kong where the maknae was and Seokjin snuck Jimin out of their hiding place in Singapore. So they were given the task of looking for the 7 and other GX members who weren't out for their blood.

There's a part of him that's amused that they're in pairs: Rosé with Taehyung, Jennie with Jimin and his girlfriend with himself but this causes an even bigger wedge than he thought.

"Did Jin-hyung say anything?" Taehyung asks Rosé, breaking off the glares. The girl is surprised to bring the attention to herself but she composes herself quickly and responds.

"We'll be meeting some members of 7 at dinner later. They'll be going here."

The man opens his mouth but deciding against saying anything more, Taehyung turns his heel and leaves the suite. Jungkook helplessly gestures Rosé to his direction, which leads the strawberry-blonde to follow him. He hears a quiet sigh behind him, coming from Park Jimin.

"The nerve of some people." Jimin mutters, momentarily forgetting that Jungkook and Taehyung were half-brothers. "I doubt the rest of the Kims are like him."

Jennie coughs and proceeds to elbow him in a way that made it clear she wasn't trying to be subtle in the slightest, making him fall gracelessly to the ground while scowling at her. The brown-haired girl ignores the look and places a hand on the maknae's shoulder. These were dangerous times now to be a Kim related to BB but she has faith that they can do something about this.

"Try to do something about Mochi and Gucci, okay?" She smiles weakly, her eyes darting to the door. "I'll be using your laptop to continue the case. I'm sure you won't mind?"

"Of course we won't mind anything that would endanger us even more." Lisa said sweetly though she wasn't being sarcastic, handing her the case. "We're already in a shit hole as it is. Better get some answers while we still can, no?"

The older girl nods and leaves them, a thousand thoughts occupying her mind as she tries to connect the pieces. The blonde suggests for her boyfriend to go to the veranda for a few minutes to clear his head and to get fresh air while Jimin left the room wordlessly when his phone rang. This left Lisa alone with nothing to do but thinking of helping solve the case, then proceeding to find her file case. Thinking a bit on where she put it, she thought she put it in the safe which when she opened, had nothing. Then looking over her shoulder, she saw that the file case was below a cabinet.

Crouching to gather it, that was when the blonde realized that the family tree Jennie had lent her was missing.

"Yes, I understand. It'll be over soon." She heard a muffled yet familiar voice say. There's nothing but paranoia when she opens her file case and looks at the last document.

It was an article about the Kim-Min engagement party, with Yoongi's face crossed out while Jisoo had literally been torn. With large red letters sprawled against the once pristine paper, Lisa read.

'This is not your battle and you'll only die with them. Leave everything behind, Lalisa. There's nothing left for you.'

{A/N:

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A HORRIBLE CHAPTER AND IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK BUT I THINK I CAN POST SOMETHING IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I GOT A BIT DISAPPOINTED IN MY WRITING SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE HIATUS. BABY STEPS, RIGHT? IM LOOKING AT YOU JUNGKOO---}