Prologue.

Date: 12th January 1893

"Please don't leave me. Please don't." Sitting on the hard ground, Harry sobbed quietly while holding his love's hand, which was becoming cold with each passing minute.

"Ha-Haz." Zahan coughed blood a little before giving him a painful smile to which Harry sobbed even more.

"Please don't talk. It'll hurt you even more." Harry whispered lowly. Zahan didn't say anything, just cupped his lover's cheek and wiped away the tears with the left over energy he had in him after receiving so many beatings.

"It-It's all my fault. I-if I hadn't pushed you to tell your family about us, i-it wouldn't have happened. I-I am so-sorry. Please don't leave me." Harry cried.

"Don't blame yourself Haz, we would have to face it anyway. But promise me one thing before I go?" Harry nodded quickly with red teary eyes.

"After I go, you'll leave this place immediately. You'll not miss your ship. You'll not wait for them to come here and collect my body. You'll go back to England and never come back." Zahan said and coughed more due to talking for so long. Harry immediately scooted closer to him and placed his lover's head on his lap.

"Haz, it's time for me to go now but..." Zahan coughed a little then looked up at his lover's eyes.

"..I know our love is true (cough) and we'll meet again. Maybe (cough) in different lifetime. But I promise, I'll come (cough) come back, for you only and it will be our forever." Zahan said and at this point Harry could only nod.

"Forever.", Harry whispered through his tears. Zahan smiled softly as his eyes started to close.

"Together" Zahan whispered and Harry could feel his breathing started getting slower.

"I-I will wait for you, Jaan." Harry whispered as he leaned down and placed a kiss on his lover's forehead.

"...I love you."

"I love you" and with that Zahan released his last breath,with his head still on his now crying lover's lap.

*********
This book is dedicated to my best friend: SamanthaAMMY

I love you Pushpa. I hope you like it :)

I'll update frequently after my exam gets over (i.e 11th August 2017)

I love you all. xx

Started: 30th July 2017

Completed: 15th October 2017