15. Truth?!

Harry is met with the darkness when enters their dorm at 10.30 P.M. At first he thinks that Zayn is asleep but then he sees Zayn silhouette standing in front of the window, looking out up at the moon. His back facing Harry.

"Hey you're -"

"Who are you?" Zayn asks in an eerily calm voice. He isn't facing Harry yet though.

Suddenly, Harry wants to run. He knows what Zayn is referring to. He is not ready to tell Zayn everything yet. He isn't ready to lose him again.

But he knows he needs to tell at some point of his existence. He has to let Zayn know about their past and him.

"What do you want to know?" Harry asks in a small voice.

Zayn turns aroun to face him now. Harry is spellbound at how surreal Zayn looks with the soft moonlight dancing over his face. Harry wants to touch his face, just to feel if this is all real. Just to know that this isn't some dream. That Zayn is really here. That what his eyes have been aching to see for the last 118 years is really here.

That his Jaan is here.

"Everything." Zayn's voice brings him out of his trance.

"I want to know why a picture of mine, that I myself don't recognize, is lying under your pillow and why it's dated 12th January 1894 under it. Which also happens to be my birthday?" Zayn asks folding his hands across his chest.

"You searched my bed." Harry states in a whisper.

"That's not what I wanna know about. So are you going to tell me?"

Harry nods before making his way towards Zayn. Zayn doesn't move from where he is standing though. He just stands there and waits for Harry to start explaining as he comes and stands beside Zayn. Facing the window.

"I made it on the death anniversary of my Jaan." Harry whispers looking at the moon. Zayn frowns but doesnt say anything and Harry is grateful for that.

"I made it when I first started drawing paintings. It's my first painting actually." Harry smiles looking at the moon. Zayn too, turns around so he was looking at the moon as well.

"The painting - it was just the moment before everything was snatched away from me, from us." Harry could feel his eyes becoming moist. "We were so happy." He chokes in the words.

Zayn wants to place his hands on Harry's that are now resting on the windowsill. He wants to tell him that it's okay. That he doesn't have to say anything but he knows that'd be a lie. He needs to know.

"What happened?" Zayn asks instead.

"He was beaten up to death by my father's men." Harry says with venom in his voice. Zayn looks down to see, he's holding the windowsill tightly. He then looks at his face which holds a hard expression now. His baby face looks so intimidating right now. So intimidating, that even Zayn doesn't know if it's the real Harry.

"Why did your father wanted to beat him up?" Zayn asks.

He wants to ask so many things like how in the hell they are talking about all these like it has happened recently instead of more than a hundred years ago. How Harry is still alive and how in the hell Zayn or someone looks like him involved in all these. But he can wait. He doesn't jnow why but he can feel a connection with everything Harry is saying right now. And even though some one may think of them as crazy but it still somehow makes sense to Zayn.

"It was a taboo back then for a boy to date another boy." Harry chuckles bitterly. "Both in my family and Zahan's."

Zahan. The name sounds so familiar to Zayn. So so familiar. He can't put his hands on where did he hear the name though. But he is sure that he has heard this name before.

"When our relationship progressed with time.." Harry started. "We wanted to tell our family. He said they wouldn't agree. I said mine wouldn't either but we could at least try. Stupid me" He smiles sadly.

"What happened?" Zayn asks softly.

"He told his family. They disowned him immediately. I told him mine too but they didn't disown me." Harry laughs bitterly. "They decided to send me back to my country, England. Forever."

"You guys weren't England when all these happened?" Zayn asks in confusion.

"No. I came in India to my father, for a vacation. As a graduation gift you know." Harry smiles at the distant memory. "Best time of my entire existence."

"How do I come into the picture?" Zayn asks looking at the moon, again.

"The guy in the picture is Zahan." Harry says looking at the moon as well. "Before dying, Zahsn had promised me, he'll come back. For me only." He turns his face to look at Zayn who is already looking at him and smiles.

"He kept his promise."

******
I want a vampire in my life :(

My ex-almost-wifey , get well soon babe :( I loce you. xxx

I love you all. xx