33. Um?!

"Zayn stoph!!!" Harry giggles as Zayn continues tickling him in the bed.

"Say Zayn Malik is the hottest human being alive." Zayn bargains while tickling him harder causing Harry laugh harder.

"Okay okay." Harry pants. Zayn stops for a second but doesn't let go of his sides.

"Sooo." Zayn raises an eyebrow.

"Nope. I'm not gonna say that." Harry smiles cheekily.

"You cheeky bastard." Zayn dips down his head and captures his cold lips in a kiss. Harry almost melts into the kiss...almost, when Zayn starts tickling him again.

"Mmhmp" Harry writhe under him as he can't do anything, he can't even laugh as Zayn is kissing him.

He's a mess.

An idea pops in his head and he starts grinding his hips against Zayn's crotch. Harry smirks in victory when Zayn stops tickling and moans a little.

Wrapping his long legs around Zayn's waist, Harry pulls him closer and kissed his earlobe. He could already feel both of then getting hard against each other.

"Zayn Malik is the sexiest human being alive." He whispers seductively and pulls away with a smirk.

"Well, haven't you become horny?" Zayn asks with a playful smirk.

Harry is about to say something when Zayn's phone starts ringing from where it's lying beside Harry's head, on the pillow.

"Ugh." Zayn groans but reaches out to pick up his phone nonetheless. Harry giggles under him.

"It's Ethan." Zayn informs him before receiving the call, still straddling his abdomen.

"Hello."

"Zayn, meet us in my dorm with Harry. In an hour."

With that Ethan hangs up, leaving Zayn confused.

"What happened? You look confused." Harry cups his side of face.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't know. Ethan told us to meet him in the dorm. He didn't tell me why but he sounded so serious."

"Hey, it's gonna be alright okay. Let's go meet them. We'll find out." Harry gives him a reassuring smile before he starts to get up. He squeaks in surprise when Zayn pushes him back on the bed and pins both his pale hands over his head with his one hand. He smirks when he sees the light pink colour on Harry's cheek and his parted lips.

"How about you give me a ride first?" Zayn leans down and whispers seductively into his ear. Harry releases a breathy moan as Zayn starts nibbling his earlobe.

"Would you like that? Would you like to give me a ride? Hm?" Zayn whispers as be trails wet hot kisses down his pale neck.

"Ye-yes." Harry breathes and grinds his hips against Zayn, wanting any kind of friction. Both of them moan at the action.

"Good boy." Zayn groans as he sucks a love bite at the hinge of his jaw. Harry only pulls him closer and bites on his shoulder.

"But I don't know how." Harry hides his face into the tanned boy's neck.

Suddenly he is feeling so small. He wished he had taken Louis' advice and started watching porn all those years ago. At least he wouldn't have to be embarrassed in moments like these.

"You don't need to watch porn to make me feel good babe, your innocence turns me on more than anything." Yanking his curls softly, Zayn pulls his face away a bit and kisses him on the mouth. Harry moans from the slight pain that Zayn is giving him.

He loves it.

"I'll teach you yeah? I'll teach you more than porn will ever teach you." Zayn whispers huskily into his mouth. "I'll fuck you in every possible way, in every imaginable place. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Zayn tugs on his curls a bit harder and the sound that Harry releases, only makes him hard.

"Ye-yes. I'd love that. I'd love you to teach me." Harry moans as Zayn rolls them around so Harry's now straddling his thighs.

"Good boy." Zayn praises him and takes Harry's member in his hands, stroking it a little. The friction causes Harry to release another moan.

"Now, let's start the class. Shall we?"

*****

"God I told you guys to come at 5 P.M, it's 9 P.M. now. What took you so long?" Annoyed, Ethan asks as Zayn bursts through the door chanting "sorry sorry sorry."

"Probably playing card games" Louis comments from his lover's side while glaring at Zayn but then his glare turns into a mischievous smirk when he looks behind him.

"Ohhhh I know exactly why it took them so long." Louis smirks at them. Ethan looks at him in confusion but roll his eyes when Louis points at a limping Harry behind Zayn. Zayn glares at the both as he wraps an around Harry's waist softly who wince at the contact.

"Sorry." Zayn gives him a apologetic look. Harry only smiles at him and shakes his head as if to say, "Don't worry."

"Um, we're sorry guys. We..uh, Harry couldn't run us all the way here so we had to drive. And uh, it was a long drive."  Zayn informs them and blush horribly when Ethan smirks at him and mouths a 'Good job bro.'

"God! What did you do to my poor friend?" Louis gets up from the bed when he sees blue and purple marks covering his neck. Concerned, he walks over to Harry and hugs him.

Zayn glares at Louis when Harry wince at the touch.

"I'm okay Lou. Just a bit sore s'all." Harry chuckles to light up his friend's mood. Louis rolls his eyes as he pulls away from him.

"Yeah yeah. I can see that. I could only hope you didn't do the dirty in my room." Louis dramatically sighs and looks up at the ceiling.

"No promises Lou." Zayn smirks while taking Harry's hand and leads him to Louis' bed so he can sit for a bit. He mumbles a little 'Sorry' when Harry wince again while taking a seat on the bed.

"You did not." Louis warns but Zayn jist turns around gives him another daring smirk.

"As I said before, no promises."

This time Ethan chuckles at Louis' scrunched up face.

"Ugh, I hate you guys." The shorter lad pouts.

Ethan is quick to kiss the pout away.

Zayn and Harry just smiles at the couple knowingly.

"So you two huh?" Harry smirks at Louis who blush slightly.

"Oh shut up young Harold. I'm not the sore one in the room." Louis sasses and this time it's Harry who becomes pink.

"Louis." Zayn and Ethan both says in unison.

"Okay okay. I'll stop."

"So why did you guys call us here all of a sudden?" Harry asks from where he is sitting on Louis' bed. Still wincing slightly every now and then. He smiles when Zayn takes a seat beside him and pulls him to his chest gently. Harry sighs in content when Zayn runs his fingers through his curls softly.

"You okay?" Zayn whispers to him. Harry nods against his chest.

"So about that." Ethan starts. "Uh, it may sound absurd but Harry, you and Louis can become humans, again."

*******
I feel so tired nowadays. I don't know why.

P.S. I couldn't find a name for this chapter.

I love/loce you all. xxx