29. Lust?!

"I love you." Harry pants into Zayn's mouth as the human thrusts deep and hard inside him. Harry has his one hand is tangled into Zayn's black hair while the other one is cupping a side of his face.

"I love you."  Zayn mumbles into his mouth and kisses him passionately.

Harry only pulls him closer.

Zayn places one of Harry's long legs on his shoulder to get a better angle and thrusts deeper into him. Harry claws down the tanned skin of his back as he screams Zayn's name in pleasure when he hits that spot. Zayn pulls him up closer to him so that Harry is no longer laying in the bed as he keeps on hitting that spot repeatedly. Harry's mouth forms an 'O' shape as the slight pain from all the bending gives him an unknown pleasure.

He never knew pain could be this much pleasurable.

"Faster." Harry moans against the crook of Zayn's sweaty neck. Zayn nods hastily as he starts thrusting harder and deeper than ever.

Harry screams and cries in pleasure when Zayn hits that spot repeatedly, harder than ever. He can't help the tears and broken sobs that escapes his lips from all pleasure, love and emotion he was feeling.

Zayn, too, is not in a better condition. He's so overwhelmed right now. He has Harry, his Haz, finally in his arms, safe and sound. It all feels so surreal to him. Like a dream. And even if it's a dream, Zayn silently sends a prayer to all the Gods above to never let him wake up from this one.

"I'm gonna come." Harry let's out a broken sob. He's been holding it on for so long. He feels like, he could explode anytime.

"Come for me, babe." Zayn whispers into his curls as he keeps on thrusting. "I've got you." He assures him.

"Do you think you can come just from me being inside you?" Zayn asks, slowing down his thrusts a little and pulling away, so he could look into his eyes properly.

He moans at the sight he witnesses.

Because Harry is looking Beautiful right now. His hair is a mess from all the pulling and tugging. His slightly parted lips are obscenely red and bitten. Red and purple love bites scattered all over his chest, neck, collarbone. His eyed half hooded in pleasure.

He looks beautiful.

He looks wrecked.

Beautifully wrecked.

He looks like an art.

"Y-Yes." Harry releases a breathy moan and it's then Zayn remembers what he asked him earlier.

Without another word, Zayn pulls him closer to his chest so that Harry's ear is near to his heart. Heart that beats only for him.

"Can you hear it babe?" Zayn asks in a whisper as he starts thrusting again. Harry nods against his chest.

"You do this to me. Your pretty face, your beautiful body, your innocence, your kindness, your love for me - you do this me." Zayn starts thrusting sloppily as he could feel his own orgasm nearing.

"I love you so much. So so much." Zayn mumbles into his curls as they both start coming with a cry of each other's name, at the same time. Harry between them and Zayn deep inside him.

Harry collapses on the bed with Zayn on top him. Both breathing heavily as they come down from their highs.

"I love you." Harry breathes against Zayn's chest after he comes down from his high. He places a kiss to where Zayn's heart is beating fast against his lips.

Zayn nods before pulling out of Harry carefully causing both of them to moan at the after orgasmic sensitivity. He rolls down of Harry and lays beside him on the king sized bed, with his eyes still closed

Zayn thinks about how things escalated so quick. Just some moments ago they were having a major break down in Harry's art room and the next moment all he remembers, Harry had him pressed up against the wall, kissing him like he had been starving for his kisses. He doesn't know how they were even able to find Harry's old bedroom in the middle of their heated make out sessions and trying to get each other out of the obstacles they call clothes. So yeah it's a miracle that they are lying in a comfortable bed instead of a hard floor.

Zayn smiles at the thought and pulls the taller lad closer when he feels Harry wrapping his naked body around his.

"Well, aren't you like a cuddle bear after making love?" Zayn chuckles at him making Harry pout.

"I thought I was a koala?"

"Mhm. That too." Zayn teases before kissing the pouting lads lips.

"You're a meanie." Harry huffs playfully before burying his face into Zayn's bare chest. "I'm never gonna make you another painting."

"You and I both know that's a lie, Haz. You just can't stop painting my beautiful face." Zayn smirks.

Harry bites his shoulder playfully and Zayn could feel him smiling against the skin.

"I really did miss you feeding from me." Zayn admits because yeah, as much he enjoyed their love making today, he really did miss Harry feeding from him. It might seem weird to everyone else but it gives Zayn a kind of satisfaction. A pleasure.

"I couldn't today, Jaan. You know that." Harry sighs before pulling away a bit and taking Zayn's left hand in his.

"I've already drank from you today. If I did, I would have either lost you or would have turned. I don't want either of them for you Jaan." Harry licks the still fresh cut on Zayn's wrist and kisses it after. Zayn's looks at his wrist in shock when he sees the cut has healed properly and only a faint scar is there now.

"H-how?" Zayn asks, astonished.

"It's a vampire thing maybe." Harry grins at him cheekily and buries his face again in Zayn's chest.

They lay in each other's arms, in comfortable silence for some moments, before Zayn decides to break it.

"I'd love to be turned."

Zayn frowns when he feels Harry go rigid against his body. He pulls away from him so he could look into Zayn's hazel orbs. His eyes suddenly cold and blank.

"Trust me, you'd never want to be turned."

********
Was the little smut okay?
I'm sorry if it wasn't up to you expectations :(

#DuskTillDawn is my new religion. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG. MY BABY DID IT. I'M SO PROUD OF HIM.
*cries in a cool way*

I love/loce you all. xxx