26. Voices?!

No, Zayn can't let this happen. He can't let this happen. He can't let the fate take away his Haz from him, again.

He has to do something.

Zayn looks down at his pale face. He touched his cheeks and finch at how cold it feels against his skin. He bites his  lip as he tries to hold back the sob that's begging to escape.

Fuck, he can't think about a way to save Harry.

He bites down hard on his lip in anger. He tastes something metallic on his tongue and suddenly, he finds some in him. He doesn't know if it's gonna work but he can definitely try.

He takes out the pocket knife from his jeans pocket that he put in before leaving the dorm, for safety reason. He holds out his another hand and without a second thought he cuts a small portion of his forearm, causing the blood to ooze out of the cut. He puts the knife back in his pocket before focusing his attention on Harry.

He attaches his forearm to Harry's bluish lips and holds his breath.

"Come on!" Zayn mumbles under his breath when Harry doesn't move his lips.

"Come on, drink it Haz." He encourages, parting Harry's lips a little with his other hand so that the blood could enter his mouth.

"You gotta wake up Haz. For me, for your Jaan." Zayn whispers while applying pressure around the cut so Harry could get as much blood as possible.

Yes, it does hurt but his main priority right now is Harry and only Harry.

"I love you Haz. Please wake up." He chokes on his words.

Fuck, he needs Harry to be okay.

Zayn sighs in relief when he sees Harry moving his lips a little against his forearm while while sucking slowly.

"Yes, babe." Zayn blinks back the tears as Harry starts sucking his blood properly. He mentally sighs in relief when he feels Harry's body becoming less cold and less paler.

After getting enough blood in his system, Harry lets go of his forearm but not before licking the wound so it'd heal faster. He looks up at Zayn who is looking down at him with teary eyes and gives him a tired smile.

"Jaan" He whispers while reaching out a hand to hold Zayn's face from where he is sleeping on his lap.

Zayn takes his hand in his own before kissing the back of it.

"You saved me." Harry whispers after Zayn lets go of his hand.

"You waited for me." Zayn whispers back. Harry can't help the watery smile appears on his lips.

"I'd have waited for an eternity for you Zayn. I love you." Zayn can feel the sincerity in his voice.

"I love you, Haz." Zayn whispers. Harry smiles at him softly.

Harry's cheeks tint pink when Zayn starts leaning down. He is about to seal the gap between their lips when Grayson barge through the doors making Zayn pull back with a huff.

"Sorry to disturb you guys but we need to leave. Ethan said that they are on their way. Hurry." Grayson says in a horrified voice.

Harry doesn't question him about what he and Ethan are doing here or how they find him,  figuring he can do that later. He feels Zayn helping him to sit up in the floor with him still kneeling beside him. He gives him a smile as Zayn returns it.

Both Zayn and Grayson helps Harry to stand up because he is still weak and helps him walk out of the small bedroom, down the hall, in the living room where he sees Louis and Ethan is standing in the middle.

Louis instantly pulls him in a hug mumbling, "oh my God, you're really here! Thank God you are okay. I am so glad you are here." Louis rambles on and on as he pulls away from Harry a bit to look at his best mate properly. He is going to say more things when Ethan puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Louis, you can talk all you want but first, we need to get out of here. None of us is safe in here."

All of them nods before walking towards the main door which is open wide. Both Zayn and Grayson is holding Harry in between them as they continue walking.

Just as they are about to walk out of the door, it shuts completely with a thud and making everyone in the room flinch at the sounds.

"Well well well, aren't those my lovely twins trying to help escape this pathetic excuse of a vampire out of this house?" An eerie voice could be heard in the darkness of the living room making all of them turn towards the voice.

Louis could feel Ethan tensing from where he was standing beside him and  slips his hand into his. Ethan squeezes his hand a little before responding to the voice.

"Sadly, yes father. We are those unfortunate twins whom you have been fathering for the last 18 years."

******
I swear you guys are the best :')

I am sorry for not being able to reply to the comments. I promise, I'm gonna reply to them later.

Have a Happy Sunday ♡
I love/loce you all. xxx