30. Turned?!

"Harry are you okay?" Zayn asks in concern as the vampire goes rigid against him, looking at nothing in particular.

Zayn places a hand on his cheek making Harry look at him. Zayn, who has already suspected that something is wrong, leans forward and kisses his forehead. He pulls back only to find the vampire's eyes becoming glassy with emotions.

"What happened Haz?" Stroking his pale cheek with the thumb, Zayn asks in a concerned whisper.

"They turned me that night." Harry says looking at him with teary eyes. "I didn't want to be turned. I begged them, but they didn't listen."

Zayn understands now. He realizes that between everything, he has never asked Harry how he got turned in the first place. And seeing him now like this, he's more than curious to know his part of story. He thought everyone wants to become a vampire? Then why not Harry? Why he is crying and sounds so sad to become a vampire?

"Two nights.." Zayn's reverie broke by Harry's whisper. Quietly, he keeps on holding the taller lad as he narrates his story to him.

"... after I came back home, in England, I was roaming around the streets because i just couldn't stay in the house anymore. I didn't even know if they had buried you. I was feeling so restless. I didn't even talk to my mum properly for those two days nor did I eat properly. I was thinking about everything, the time I spent with you in India, how we met, fell in love and then..." Zayn wipes away the tears that falls from his eyes and pulls him closer to his chest.

"So I just kept walking and walking, mot looking properly where I was going or what time it was. I didn't know how it happened but when I stopped to look around, I found myself in a strange place, in the darkest hour of night. I wanted to know where I was and what the time it was as I didn't bring my watch with me and I wanted to be back home by the morning. My mum didn't know I sneaked out of the house. I saw a man in dark clothes sitting on the sidewalk. His face was covered with the hat he was wearing and it seemed like he was smoking. I thought to ask him for help." Harry chuckles bitterly against Zayn's chest. Zayn, understanding everything now, buries his face in his curls and kisses it.

"He was the one who turned you, wasn't he?"  He mumbles in his curls. He gets his answer when he feels the wetness on his chest.

***

"Um excuse me sir, could you by any chance help me? I am lost and I don't know this place. So I'd be very grateful if you could tell me what place and time it is." Harry asked as politely as possible, even though his voice came out raspy from all the sobbing and crying he had been doing for the past days.

The man threw away the cigarette he was smoking before standing up. Harry still couldn't look into his eyes for the big hat shielding them.

"Of course I can help you young man." The man said slowly. The eerie voice of his sending a scary shiver down Harry's spine.

Harry frowned in confusion when the man reached forward and grabbed his wrist.

"You're sad because he died, don't you? He said he'll come back for you but you don't know when. You love him but he's not with you. You're in pain, aren't you?" The man says in a deep voice making Harry flinch his hand away from his hold.

"H-How do you know that?" Harry said in a scared voice. He didn't know how this man knew everything.

"Oh I know everything boy." The mam chuckles darkly. "And trust me, I can take the pain away, for a bit. You'd never have to question yourself when will he come back because you'll be waiting for him for as long as you want. Don't you want that."

"Y-Yes." Blinded by love, Harry says. Because yes, he wants to wait for Zahan. He doesn't want to die because who knows if they really gonna be together in the next lifetime. He'd rather wait for Zahan.

"But how?" Harry asked curiously.

"Oh, don't worry about it." The man said as he took off his hat revealing his burning red eyes with big fangs coming out of his mouth.

"Yo-you're a vampire?" Harry asked in shock. He didn't know they existed in real.

"And you're gonna be one." The man smirks now coming towards Harry.

"N-No. I don't wanna be a vampire." Harry shook his head. He didn't want to be a vampire. He didn't want to be a creature that sucks blood to keep himself alive.

"Oh but you said yes and there's no turning back." The man smirked as he grabbed Harrys neck. Harry tried to push him but the man was more strong. He pinned him up against the nearest tree.

"Leave me. I didn't think it through." Harry said as he kicked the man on his foot to which the man only laughed before attacking his pale neck with his fangs.

Harry screamed in pain and terror as the fangs dug deeper into the skin and he could feel him sucking all the blood from his body. He wanted to fight but he felt weaker with every passing minute.

"Oi, leave the kid." With the left over energy, Harry turned to his side to find a shorter lad with torn clothes coming towards them.

"Raping a little kid for your own pleasure? You little piece of shit." The lad shouted before throwing a punch on the vampires jaw, making him detach his fangs from Harry's neck. The shorter boy was in Harry's side in a second as Harry collapsed on the ground.

"Hey you okay man? Don't worry, I'm taking you to the hospital. You gonna be okay." The boy helped Harry to stand up but soon fell back on the ground on his back with a sudden force.

"You gonna pay for punching me you little boy." The boy gasped when he saw the man, who was now straddling him, had long fangs and red, scary eyes.

"Wh--" but before he could say anything the man had his fangs digging into his neck, sucking his blood.

The shorter boy tried to protest but he felt too weak to do that. Harry looked at his side with sad hooded eyes. He was mad at himself for not being able to help the boy who sacrificed his human life in order to help him.

"Enjoy your vampire life sucking blood." Was the last thing the boy and Harry heard before the man walked away.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispers in pain.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too." The boy smiled weakly at him as the two lay there beside each other.

"I guess we only have each other now." The shorter lad gave him a weak smile. "I'm Louis Tomlinson by the way. Friends?"

"Harry. Harry Styles." Harry smiled at him. "I'd love to be your friend."

*********

Just to fook with your Larry feelings a bit SamanthaAMMY because this book is for you, my hoe

Oh yes, I know I am evil *smirks*

I love/loce you all. xxx