34. Factors?!

Harry pulls away from Zayn's chest and looks up at Ethan in shock. He hopes him to break out in laughter or something but he doesn't. He looks at Louis but he too, nods only.

"What?" After a minute of silence Harry whispers. "You are-you are joking right? It isn't possible." Because it can't. It can't be possible for them to go back to human form. How it can be possible?

Zayn places a hand on Harry's  shoulder and it's then Harry realizes how tensed his body has become. He relaxes a little and turns to Zayn who just squeezes his shoulder with a small smile.

"We aren't joking, Harry." Ethan says. Harry turns to them. "It's possible. It's possible for you to become a human again."

"But how?" Harry whispers.

"Apparently, because of a deal between God and the Demon." Louis says with an eye roll.

"What?" Zayn asks in confusion.

"It's a long story." Ethan says, now taking a seat on his own bed. He pulls Louis down on his lap who just roll his eyes but smiles when the taller lad peck his lips.

"We've got time." Zayn says as Harry lies down in the bed and places his head on his lover's lap. He releases a tired sigh as Zayn crad his fingers through his curls.

"Tired?" Zayn leans down and whispers in his ear. Harry nods softly while closing his eyes.

"And sore."

"Sorry babe." Zayn chuckles softly before kissing his curls.

"Ugh, you guys are too cute for your own good. Gosh." Louis playfully gags.

"Says the one who is currently sitting on Ethan's lap." Harry sasses while nuzzling his face into Zayn's belly.

"Ugh, my sassiness is rubbing off on you." Both the humans laugh when the blue eyed lad grumbles. Harry giggles softly and Zayn thinks, he just fell in love with this lad a little.

"Okay, now back to the. How could they become humans again?" Zayn questions after their laughter dies down.

Ethan nods as he starts to explain everything.

***
"So you mean to say that Harry and Louis are one of those 3 rare vampires that could become humans again?" Zayn asks curiously. He is still in process of grasping the fact that Harry can become a vampire again.

"Apparently yes." Ethan nods while cuddling Louis close to his chest.

Somewhere between explaining everything, the two couples got comfortable in the beds and ended up cuddling with their partners. Zayn is still rubbing his lover's back who has been crying for a while now. He got so overwhelmed when he got to know that he could become a human again. Something he has been wishing for years.

"So what are we waiting for? Harry and Louis both wants to become a vampire, grayson is here so what's the problem?" Zayn asks.

"That's the problem Zayn. I have asked Grayson but according to the books, the process of them becoming a vampire isn't easy. We need everyone. Like all the 3 rare vampires, the witch, the two half-humans and the two full humans. We need all 8 eight of them and oh, we need a blue moon. We need every single thing and if one of the factors are missing then the process  cannot be done." Ethan informs them.

"When is the next blue moon?" Zayn asks him but before Ethan could answer, Harry mumbles a "Next week." against his chest.

"And Blue moon comes in every 100 years." Louis informs them further

"So we have to find the witch, the other human and the third vampire by the next week?" Zayn asks. The three of them nod.

"Shit!" Zayn mutters under his breath. "How would we find them?

"Grayson has already begun his search for his witch. He said that he's bound to feel a pull if he's near him." Ethan shrugs.

"Like I feel when Harry is near me?"

"Yeah." Ethan nods.

"But how will we find the other human and the third vampire?" Harry asks softly.

He wants his human life back so bad. To be able to be with Zayn properly, to start a family with him, to be able to get old with him. He wants it so bad and it scares him that if he can't become a human now, he may not be able to get back his human life ever.

"I don't know about the human but the vampire, they have the some qualities of a human as well. Like they can cry tears, feel physical pain, eat human foods etc."

"Wait, I think, I think I know who that another vampire could be." Louis sits up straight now.

"Harry?" Louis looks at his best mate who is also sitting up now. He looks at Louis and his eyes widens.

"Why didn't I think about him? It could be him, Louis." Harry says and his eyes becoming teary with all the emotions he's feeling right. Of the possibility of them becoming human again.

"What are you guys talking about?" Both Zayn and Ethan sits up straight beside their lovers. Both Harry and Louis nods at each other before informing their partners at the same time.

"Niall."

***********
I hope what I am writing is making sense to you all? Like neither I watch much supernatural movies nor I read them that much. This is solely a work of my stupid brain.

I am sorry if it isn't what you guys had expected at first. I am so sorry :(

I love/loce you all. xxx