13. Melissa?!

"Melissa?" Zayn asks in surprise. "What are you doing in here?"

Melissa doesn't say anything, instead pushes Harry aside causing Harry to stumble a bit and launches herself in Zayn's arms. Zayn stumbles back a bit but catches her in time. Harry glares when he sees the girl wrapping her bony legs around Zayn.

He balls his hands in a fist.

"Zayn. Oh my God Zayn. I am so so sorry baby." Harry glares hard when the girl  clings onto Zayn like a leach.

Clinging onto his Zayn.

He is glaring so hard at her that he doesn't see the 'sorry' look Zayn is giving him.

"I am so sorry that I said those horrible things, baby." The girl starts starts pecking Zayn repeatedly on the lips. "I ddin't mean to. Last night when you said that we are through, only then I realized how stupid I was being to ignore you. I am so sorry. I love you."

Harry is mad.

When he's just getting close to Zayn this girl Marisaa, Melanie...whatever, has to come ABD ruin it. He could feel see Zayn's eyes softening as he's looking at her and no, he isnot going to let some chick take his Jaan away from him.

He refuses to being away from his Jaan, his Zahan and his Zayn, again.

"Leave him." Harry says in such a deep voice, he has never heard himself saying.

"Excuse me?" The girl turns around to look at him before getting down from Zayn's arms. "Who are you to tell me to leave my boyfriend?"

Harry looks at Zayn who is still recovering from the shock of hearing such a deep voice from Harry.

"Make her leave." Harry says in an equal deep voice.

"Harry. She's my girlfriend." Zayn says nervously and the girl smiles sweetly at Zayn. Too sweetly for Harry's liking.

Harry balls his fists a little tighter.

He can already feel his eye colour changing and his fangs coming out from all the anger he is ferling right now.

He takes a step towards the girl who is standing right in front of Zayn, his Zayn and glares at her.

"Leave or else" He threatens.

"Or else?" The girl challenges, crossing her arms across her chest.

Harry smirks before taking her wrist in his hand and closing his eyes for a bit making both Zayn and the girls confuse to no end.

After some seconds when Harry opens his eyes and let go of the girl's hand, his smirk even grew wider.

"Or else I am definitely going to tell him what you have been up to for these past months. Or what you are planning on to do right now." Harry says in a low, deep voice that makes Zayn shiver without his knowing.

"Wh-what do you mean?" the girl asks nervously.

"Oh you know what I exactly mean." Harry smirks.

"What are talking about?" The girl asks nervously. Sweat beads covering her forehead.

"Well, since you are not leaving, then.."  He smirks before looking at her then at Zayn.

"Apparently, she's been cheating on you for these past months with a boy in her university. Now she's pregnant with his baby and since that boy is not ready to take the baby's responsibility, she thought to sleep with you and tell that the baby is yours. Am I right?" Harry asks. "And that perfectly explains why you are here early this morning even though Zayn broke up with you last night. It takes time to come here from Stanford you know." He finishes.