28. Emotions?!

"Um guys?" Ethan, Grayson and Louis turns around when Harry calls them from behind. They are on their way back to the dorms.

"You okay Harry?" Louis asks in concern.

"Yeah." Harry smiles at him then turns to Zayn who is standing by his side, holding his hand. Zayn looks at him in confusion. Harry just gives him a reassuring smile.

"Um, I want to take Zayn somewhere."

Louis nods at him,  knowing where Harry wants to take Zayn.

"Oh, okay." Louis smirks at his best friend before turning to Ethan. He gives him a look which makes Ethan smirk as well.

"Alright kiddos." Ethan smirks at them, making Harry blush.

"It's not what you're thinking." Harry mumbles, looking at his feet.

"Of course it's not." This time, it's Grayson who winks at them.

"Uh guys? What you guys are talking about?" Zayn asks in confusion. He turns to Harry who is a blushing mess right now. "Where are you taking me, babe?"

"Uh you'll see." Harry mumbles, not looking up at Zayn.

"More like 'you'll do' isn't it Haz?" Louis teases and Harry didn't know a vampire could blush this much before this.

"My innocent ears." Ethan says dramatically as he shield his ears.

"Uh, you're so extra." Louis roll his eyes at Ethan making him pout and his twin brother chuckle.

"What more could you expect from him Louis? He's our Ethan Extra Dolan after all." Grayson laughs when his twin brother pouts at him.

"You're supposed to be on my side." Ethan whines.

The four lads could laugh.

"Not fair." Ethan huffs which only makes them laugh more.

They are happy.

****

"Where are you taking me, babe?" Zayn asks as he sees everything in blur around them from how fast Harry is running, carrying the smaller lad in his arms.

"Somewhere far away from here." Harry smiles at him softly and keeps running.

Zayn says nothing, instead rests his head on Harry's shoulder and watches everything in awe as Harry runs through the forests, on the trees, across rivers, lakes etc. He doesn't find it scary. He's finally with his love. His Harry.

Everything is fine.

****

"We're here." Harry declares as he put Zayn down on the ground.

"Where are we?" Zayn looks around only to find that they are in front of a house, in the middle of a forest.

"This is my house." Harry takes his hand and leads him to the main door. The door opens on his own. "The house Louis and I share when we're not in University." He informs Zayn as they step inside.

Zayn looks around the house. It's neat and has a cozy feeling in it. The interior design is modern but with a touch of vintage look. All in all, it's perfect.

"It's beautiful." Zayn says. Harry smiles at him.

"Come on, I gotta show you something." Harry takes his hand and drags him upstairs. Zayn chuckles at how excited Harry seems.

"This..." Harry takes a deep breath before looking at Zayn. It confuses Zayn when he sees how fidgety Harry looks right now.  "...is what I wanted to show you."