21. Danger?!

"..I know our love is true (cough) and we'll meet again. Maybe (cough) in different lifetime. But I promise, I'll come (cough) come back, for you only and it will be our forever." Harry only nods.

"Forever.", Harry whispered through his tears.

"Together" he whispers, his breathing starts getting slower.

"I-I will wait for you, Jaan." Harry whispers as he leaned down and placed a kiss on his lover's forehead.

"...I love you."

"I love you"

Zayn sit up on the bed with a sweaty body and panting heavily. The dream, it felt so real. Like he was there. And Harry? What was he doing there? Why was he crying? And most of all, why he feels like he himself was the whom Harry was talking to?

Then he remembers what he saw after Harry marked him earlier. Those flashback, those memories everything just felt so real. But it can't be possible, right?

He then remembers what Harry told him that night, a month ago. He remembers the sincerity in Harry's eyes. And oddly enough, all his dreams resembles to the events Harry has described earlier. But it can't be possible right? Reincarnation doesn't happen.

He can't be Zahan.

He is in his own thoughts when his phone starts ringing on the table.

Weird, He thinks because he doesn't remember it putting on the table because well, as soon he entered the dorm, he and Harry got busy.

Blushing, he picked his phone up and frowns when he sees it's Louis calling him. Another weird thing because Louis has never called him before. He picks it up anyway.

"Hello?" Zayn asks.

"Where is Harry? Is he with you? If yes, don't let him go anywhere. I am coming." Louis says and hangs up. From the urgency in his voice, Zayn knows it's something serious.

He looks at his side where Harry is supposed to be and frown not finding him there.

'Must be in the bathroom.' He thinks and gets out of the bed. He checks the bathroom but Harry is not there. He frowns when in the bathroom mirror, he sees that he is fully dressed up. He doesn't remember putting his clothes on.

"Where is he?" Zayn's eyes went wide in shock when he sees Louis standing behind him, looking at him through the mirror.

"H-How did you get in? The door was locked?" Zayn asks, still in shock.

"That doesn't matter. Now tell me where is Harry?" Louis says clearly annoyed.

"I don't know." Zayn says in a small voice, looking at his feet. He is sad that Harry left him like that. Like he's a toy. He feels so used.

"What do you mean by he's not with you? I can smell him in your room. He has to be in this room. Don't bullshit me and tell me where he is Zayn. " Louis growled and Zayn gasps when he sees his blue eyes getting red. Does that mean...

"You're a vampire too?"

"No shit sherlock!" Louis snaps and okay, Zayn now knows where Harry gets his sassiness from.

Zayn doesn't know what happened but the next moment they both are standing in the middle of his dorm.

"We-we were in the bathroom a sec ago an-and now...how?" Zayn asks him, wide eyed.

Louis just flips his hair sassily before saying, "We vampires are cool, I know."

"But now" Louis looks at him seriously. "Where is Harry?"

"I seriously don't know. I am shocked myself. Like, after everything we did earlier..... I never thought he'd leave me like that." Zayn admits, somehow sadly.

"So my little Hazza finally got some?!" Louis asks, quite astonished. Zayn blushes a little but doesn't confirm anything.

"So you are saying that after you guys shagged, he left?" Louis asks and Zayn tries not to wince at the word 'shag' because what he and Harry did, it was more than shag. At least to him. He nods at Louis.

"Did he say anything? Anything suspicious?" Louis enquires.

"I mean, he seemed a bit off, upset. I don't know why. I asked him but he wouldn't tell me." Zayn informs. "Before we went to sleep he said something like 'please don't forget me' I don't know why."

"Shit shit shit" Louis fists his hair looking more than worried and Zayn would be lying if he says that it didn't worry him a little.

"Louis, what happened?" Louis looks at him seriously.

"Harry is in danger." Louis informs him.

"Wh-what?"

"Harry is in danger Zayn. My friend Niall, he works for the authorities. He called me a month ago and said that the authorities got to know Harry has told you about him being a vampire. They had been torturing him since then. Niall and I tried to find him but we couldn't. Niall called me like 4 hours ago but I left my phone in the dorm and was in class." Louis says while pacing back and forth in the room. Zayn has never been so terrified in his life.

Harry is in danger.

His Harry is in danger.

"What did he say?" Zayn asks, dreading for the answer.

"Apparently, Niall heard them talking about his punishment. Harry refused to erase your memory because it can kill you. So they have decided to finally kill him." Louis whispers the last part and Zayn feels like he can't breathe.

Zayn can't believe Harry loves him that much to sacrifice his own life for him. Suddenly, he feels like needs to hold him. Hold him and never let go. God, he needs his Harry in his arms. Safe and sound.

"But aren't Vampires like immortal?" Zayn asks hopefully.

"Kind of yeah. But they can die out of starvation. I am afraid, they aren't gonna let him drink anymore. I don't  even know where he is. I can't do anything!" Louis says helplessly. He can't loose Harry. He's his only true friend. Zayn wants to comfort him but how could he when he can't even comfort himself?

"How come they let him come here?" Zayn asks.

"Niall heard them saying that Harry's last wish was to meet you. And they couldn't deny it as it's a rule to fulfill a vampire's last wish. No matter what it is." Louis informs.

Zayn is going to say something but stops when he hears someone calling his name.

"Zayn"

He knows this voice. No matter how faint it is, he could recognise the deep and raspy voice from anywhere.

"Zayn" He hears again and he can feel the pain in his voice

"Jaan" It's a faint whisper now.

"Harreh" He whispers.

"Huh?" Louis asks.

"I-I heard Harreh." Zayn says, astonished.

Louis eyes goes wide. He searches for something in Zayn's face but then his eyes land on two bitten marks on his neck.

"Holy shit! Did he mark you?" Louis asks leaning in and looking closely at the mark. He backs away and looks at Zayn hopefully.

"Shit! Tell me it's true." Louis asks and Zayn hears hope in his voice.

"Ye-Yeah. Why?"

"Shit!!! He has marked you Zayn. You guys are mates now." Louis is now grinning wide and Zayn could only hope that it's a good thing.

"Is that a good thing?" Zayn asks hopefully.

"Good? It's a great thing, mate. We can finally find him."

*******
I love/loce you all. xxx