22. Mates?!

Lying in the small bed, Harry is remembering everything that has happened to him in this past month. How his life (well, not really since ge isn't alive) changed in this past month.

He remembers the night he left Zayn. He meant to be gone for just some days, just to give him some space to think everything through. He didn't think he'd be met with Robert as soon he stepped out of the building, taking him to the authorities after. He knew Robert has always hated him but he doesn't know why.

So it really didn't shock him when Robert told them that he had heard Harry telling some human about him being a Vampire and how it could cause trouble for them. The authorities asked Harry about it and Harry knew there was no use of lying since they can read his mind.

The authorities thanked Robert who just smirked in response and since then, they have been torturing him by only giving him only 50 ml of blood once a week. Needless to say, he was getting weaker.

He remembers how in the third week the authorities came to his room where they had locked him and told him to erase Zayn's memory of that night or they would take Harry's life, because well, no one else can erase his memory. Harry told them straight 'No' on the spot because he knew, it could take Zayn's life away. He just couldn't risk that.

So here he is now, in the same small room, lying in the same small bed, waiting for the starvation to take his life away. He isn't feeling weak yet. Maybe it's 'cause of the blood he drank from Zayn earlier. The thought alone brought a blush on his cheeks. 

At least, he would die in peace now, knowing that he's mated with his love.

He feels complete.

"Well, well well...isn't that my baby boy?" Harry's thoughts broke by the annoying voice and god, why did they have to hand the keys to her?

"You seem happy today baby. Momma wants to know the reason behind your happiness." The blonde girl fake coos at him making Harry groan in frustration.

"For the last time Gigi, I don't like you." Gigi pouts at him before sitting on his lap in a second. Harry groans again.

"Oh you do. You are just to shy to admit it to momma. Don't you baby boy?" Gigi says biting her lips, trying to be seductive Harry rolls his eye at her.

"I'd ride you so good." She whispers in his ears and Harry feels like puking. In a swift movement, he pushes her off him so she's sitting on the floor, glaring at him.

"You don't do that to momma." Gigi growls at him. "Or else you gonna get punished."

Harry sighs.

"Gigi, why do you always have to come out as such a desperate girl? I mean, respect yourself girl, you can do better." Harry tells him and Gigi pouts at him.

"But I want you baby. You're such a sweet innocent baby. I want to wreck your innocence." She whispers seductively before getting on the bed and crawling towards Harry. Harry rolls his eyes again before leaning back and resting his head against the headboard.

"Oh but my innocence already has been ruined miss desperate." Harry smirks making her frown. Because, Harry can't be right, right?

"You're lying." Gigi whines. "You want momma."

"Too bad babe, but I want daddy not momma." Harry smirks at her. He gestures her to come towards him to which her eyes lit up. She quickly come to him and Harry leans down a bit as if he is going to tell a big secret.

"Besides." Harry whispers. "I am a bottom and he fucked me so good, I doubt, I'd want any other person near me again." With that he pushes her off gently and in a swift movement goes to the attached bathroom, locking the door behind him.

He silently laughs when he hears her stomping her foot loudly on the groubd before the sound of closing of the door is heard.

"That was fun." He chuckles to himself before looking at the mirror.

He looks at himself in the mirror and finds himself blushing when he sees the fading marks on his collarbone and neck. He touches them and close his eyes to feel them. He smiles at the tingling sensation.

He then remembers what Zayn said about those marks and blushes a bit more.

"Even though these marks fade, I'll shower you with new ones everyday."

Slowly, he open his eyes to look himself at the mirror and smiles sadly at the memory.

"I wish that too, Zayn. I wish we could be with each other, forever." He whispers to himself.

He could feel his eyes becoming teary but he blinks them away. No, he won't cry. He has to be strong. For Zayn, for himself, for their love. Yes, he'd die but at least his Jaan would be safe and more than enough for him.

"But I guesa, we're destined not to be with each other." A disobedient drop of tear falls from his left eye anyway.

"Just-just remember i love you Zayn." He says, closing his eyes.

Zayn, the name sounds so good on his tongue. Harry swears, he could spend his entire existence just spelling out his name. Yes, it might sound insane but can you blame him? He's in love.

"Zayn" he whispers. It feels so good. He tries again.

"Zayn" it's a bit painful because the more he says his name, the more he wants to see his beautiful face. His Jaan's face.

"Jaan" It's a faint whisper now. And although he knows it's impossible but he still hopes for Zayn to hear him calling out for him, somehow.

His eyes snap open when he hears a faint whisper in a voice he could recognise from anywhere, in any decade. A voice he is all too familiar with.

"Harreh?"

This is not possible. Harry knows this can't be. Humans can't connect with vampires through minds. They just can't. But this-this can't be his hallucination either. So how could he hear Zayn's voice?

Then it hits him. His eyes widen a bit in realization. He can hear him. He can hear his thoughts. They can connect through their minds and no one else could hear them.

Because he has marked Zayn.

They are mates now.

********
Happy sunday!!!

I love/loce you all. xxx