9. Cuddle?

"Jaan, I love you" The curly haired boy says softly.

"I- we can't be together Haz. It-it's against our religion." The black haired boy says.

"I know." The curly haired boy-Haz says sadly. "just tell me, do you..do you love me?"

"I-I don't know Haz." the Jaan named boy sighs. "You are my best friend."

"Do you feel anything special for me? Like Abdul is your best friend too. Don't you feel anything special when it comes to me?" Haz questions.

The Jaan named boy thinks for a minute before answering, "Y-Yeah." The boy stutters. "I feel something special with you."

"Have you ever loved someone before?" Haz asks.

Jaan shakes his head in no.

"Me neither." Haz blushes a litte. "but I think I love you." He shakes his head. "No. I know that I love you. Do you think you love me?"

"I-I think yes." it was Jaan's turn to blush. Haz immediately lunge forward and hugs him.

"Why are you crying Haz?" Jaan asks softly, holding him.

"I thought, I would lose you. Thought you'd not be wanna with me." Haz sobs. Jaan just keeps holding him.

"Bu-but what about our families? They'd kill us Haz." Jaan says, terrified.

"let's not talk about them now and savour the moment, yeah?" Haz suggests.

"Yeah."

"Jaan?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." Haz smiles into Jaan's shoulder. Jaan smiles.

"I love you too Haz." Jaan smiles and hugs him a little tighter, making Haz giggle against his shoulder.

"Zayn..Zayn wake up. Wake up Zayn." Zayn feels someone shaking him. The voice of the person sounded too familiar. Like the curly haired boy in his dreams.

Like Haz.

He shoots his eyes open only to find a concerned looking Harry hovering over his face. He looks better. Better than he looked some hours before.

Zayn sits up on his bed making Harry move away a bit and looks at his side. He sees the time in the digital clock on the table between his and Harry's bed and sighs.

2.30 A.M.

Harry gives him a glass of water which was on that table. Zayn takes it with mumbling a "Thanks" to Harry and drinks it in one go.

"Thank god." Harry sighs. "I was getting worried." He frowns. "Were you having a nightmare?" Harry asks.

Zayn looks at him and shakes his head.

"N-No. Not nightmare. I-It was a good dream. It was weird. Confusing. There was two boys. Someone named Jaan and Haz?"

Zayn feels confused when he sees something flashes through Harry's eyes. He doesn't know what it was, but it was there.

"Di-did you see them? The boys?" Harry asks.

"No." Zayn shakes his head. "I didn't see them. It was blurry. But I know they were the same person from earlier when I..." Zayn stops in the mid sentence when he realizes what he was going to say.

"When you?" Harry questions.

"I-I to-touched you." Zayn whispers looking down at his lap and Harry instantly blushes red.