16. Vampire?!

“Harry” Zayn whispers after a minute of silence. He  places his hand on Harry’s cheek, a sympathetic smile on his face.

Harry frowns. He has expected Zayn to be confused, angry even or laugh at his face but Zayn looking at him with sympathy isn’t something he has expected.

“I think you’re in an illusion, Harry.” Zayn whispers. “Maybe you have some psychological problem? I don’t know but I think, you need to visit the doctor.” He says understandingly.

He has heard everything Harry has to say and although, whatever he is saying sounds convincing, it’s not real. Zayn knows that. And after analyzing everything, he has come to the conclusion that Harry indeed has some psychological problem. Maybe some multiple personality disorder? He doesn't know but he is not going to be an asshole about that and laugh at Harry like any other human would do in this situation.

He knows reincarnation doesn’t exist but he’s a psychology student and he knows this kind of thing happens to people, where they live in a fantasy world and imagine everything according to their fantasies. So yeah, he is going to be with Harry and help him through this because although he doesn’t love him, he can’t deny, he has a special spot in his heart for the curly haired lad. Besides, before anything, Harry is his friend and he’s going to help him to get better.

“I don’t need a doctor.” Harry says in a deep voice while looking at Zayn straight into his eyes. “You are not believing me, are you?”

“Harry” Zayn goes to to cup his another cheek but Harry backs away from him, causing both Zayn’s hands to fall by his sides. “After everything I have said, after I opened my heart to you, this is all you have to tell me? To visit a doctor? Do you think I am fucking mental?” Harry says while looking at Zayn intently.

“I—I” Zayn is at loss of word. He has never heard Harry swearing, so he knows, harry is really pissed.

“What? Don’t have anything to say?” Harry laughs bitterly.

“I don’t know what to say.” Zayn admits. “You tell me, would you have believed me if I told you a story about a hundred years ago before my birth? You are telling these stories like you have witnessed the scenes in actual when we both know it’s not real Harry. You have a serious psychological problem and you need a doctor. I am taking you to one whether you like it or not.” Zayn says in a stern voice while crossing his arms across his chest.

Harry looks at him in the eyes before slowly coming closer to him, his jaw flexed and lips in a tight line and although Zayn keeps on holding a tough demeanor he can’t deny that Harry looks really intimidating like this.

He comes closer ‘til his chest was touching Zayn’s arms crossed over his chest and their noses brushing in the slightest.

“I don’t need a doctor.” Harry says in a deep voice. “And yes, I have seen them all happening in front of my eyes, I have felt them, lived them. From meeting  Zahan to his death, from waiting for him for 118 years to meet him again in the form of you, Zayn Malik.”

Zayn gulps because as much he doesn’t want to believe Harry, something in him tells him otherwise.

“H-How..” Zayn stutters. "It's not normal for a human to live for more than hundred years and look so young as you do."

“Do you believe in Vampires?” Harry asks him in a whisper.

“N-No.” and damn, Zayn wants to hit himself because he is stuttering, again. He clears his throat then says again. "No. I don't Harry. Because Vampires don't exist in real."

Harry chuckles bitterly then looks at Zayn seriously. He can feel his fangs coming out.

“Too bad, you have been dealing with one for these past months.” He hisses, and his fangs are out on full display.

“It can’t be true.” Zayn whispers, looking at him with terrified eyes but it comes out as if he is convincing himself.

“Oh but it is.” Harry backs away from him and Zayn feels like, he can breathe a little. His eyes are still big saucers, looking at the fangs on both sides of Harry's mouth. He still can't believe these all are real. He unconsciously pinches himself to make sure he is not dreaming all these. Then it hits him.

He is in fact standing in front of a vampire.

“You-you are..”

“A Vampire.” Harry spits at him and just like that he’s out of their room before Zayn can even blink.

*******
Hey guys, sorry for going MIA for a while. Something happened but it's all good now. I hope you all are okay?

I love/loce you all. xxx