31. Date?!

"Do you love movies?" Zayn asks while making coffee for both of them.

"I love them. Specially romantic comedies." Harry grins from where he is sitting on the kitchen counter. Zayn smiles fondly at him before pouring the coffee in their cups.

"Mhm. So how about I take you out on a movie date today?" Zayn asks casually.

"Wh-what?" Harry blushes.

"You're so cute." Zayn pecks at his lips making the green eyed lad blush more.

"So would you like to go on a date with meb today?" Zayn asks as he holds out the cup for Harry to take. As if it was some kind of ring or flower.

"You're so cheesy." Harry giggles before reaching out and taking the cup. "Yes, I will."

"Thank God." Zayn sighs dramatically making Harry roll his eyes.

"You're so extra." Harry giggles and takes a sip of his coffee.

"I guess Ethan is rubbing on me." Zayn chuckles. "I've already checked some nearest movie theatres online. Found a perfect one and movie starts from. 6. So we'll leave at 5 P.M. Okay?"

"Okay." Harry smiles at him.

****
"The movie was sooo good." Harry smiles widely as they walk out of the exit door.

"I agree." Zayn nods, taking Harry's cold hand in his as they walk towards Harry's car since Zayn's is still in the University parking lot.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks curiously from where he is sitting on the passenger's seat.

"Uh, searching for some nearest coffee shops." Zayn turns to him and gives him a soft smile. "I know you can't eat anything properly except coffee."

Harry looks down at his lap, blushing. He feels all fuzzy in the belly. 

"Found it." He hears Zayn cheering in his driver's seat and blushed more.

The fuzzy feeling in his tummy gets even worse as Zayn starts the car.

Harry secretly loves it.

***

"So how's it?" Zayn asks after he orders two mochas for both him and Harry.

Harry looks around the small coffee shop and yeah, he loves it. He loves how dim lit it is and the cozy feeling it gives him. He also loves the calming smell of coffee that he can smell in the small area. It's...

"It's perfect." Harry smiles at him, showing both his dimples on the cheek.

Zayn smiles at him and couldn't help himself when he leans over the table to poke one of his dimples. Harry can only roll his eyes fondly at him.

"So what's the one thing that you want in your life?" Zayn asks him after the waiter puts their beverages down on the wooden table.

"You'd laugh." Harry looks down at the table.

"Tell me." Zayn encourages as he places one of his hands on Harry's on the table.

"I-I want to become a human. Again." Harry whispers, still not looking up at Zayn.

Zayn squeezes his hand softly and stays silent, figuring that Harry wants to say more.

"It's just that..I hate this life. I hate drinking blood to keep this body alive. The only good thing that this life has given me so far is, you." Harry looks up at him. Zayn's heart breaks when he sees the tears at the corner of his love's eyes.

"But except that, I hate this life. I hate not to be able to go out of the house in a sunny day. I hate not being able to feel my heart beating. I hate not knowing even after being a vampire how could Louis and I are still able to cry." Harry sniffles softly and Zayn's heart aches at the sight. He wish, he could help Harry.

"I hate it whenever I see a smiling old couple, walking on a street, holding hands, knowing I won't have that ever. I hate it whenever I see a happy family knowing I could never have that either." Harry couldn't help the tears that falls from his eyes freely now. Zayn only hold his hands tighter.

"Shit Zayn. Wh-why I didn't think it before? I-I could never give you a family. I-I--" Harry starts hiccuping.

Zayn leaves his hand for a moment to pull out his wallet. He leaves some money on the table which is more than enough for the coffee and comes at the crying boy's side. Holding him in his arms, he slowly helps him stand up and slowly walks out of the café, towards the parking lot.

He helps Harry getting in the car who is now sniffling before getting in the driver's seat as well. He doesn't start the car though. In stead he leans over and pulls Harry to his chest, not caring if his tears wetting his black leather jacket..

Harry is more important and he needs him.

He is important than anything in this world.

"Hey, sshh. Everything's okay." Zayn whispers into his curls softly.

"No it's not." Harry hiccups against his jacket covered chest.

Harry needs Zayn's comfort. He needs to snuggle up to Zayn but the angle is not allowing him to do that. So he slowly places himself on Zayn's lap where the brown eyed lad is sitting in the driver's seat. Zayn is quick to wrap his arms around Harry's grey blazer covered waist as the curly haired boy straddles his thigh, burying his face into Zayn's neck.

"I'm so sorry." Harry sobs against his neck. "I can't give you a family. Yo-you must be disappointed in me. Sh-shit Zayn, you-you should leave me. You have your whole life ahead of yourself. Don't waist it on a weird cr-creature like me. Don't waist--" but he can't finish the sentence because Zayn is pulling his face away from his neck and kissing him softly. So softly, that it makes Harry cry even more. Because he doesn't deserve him.

He doesn't deserve Zayn.

"You deserve me and I deserve you. Stop thinking we don't because we do." Zayn mumbles against his lips. Harry forgot that they could hear each other's thought. They are mates.

"Exactly, Haz. We are mates and nothing could tear us apart." Zayn joins their forehead and close his eyes.

"We have gone through so much Haz. We had to wait for 118 years to have this moment." Zayn pecks his bottom lip. "Do you think it was for nothing? Were meant to be, baby. Don't you know that?" Zayn smiles when he feels Harry nod against his forehead.

"I don't care if you're a vampire or a human. I don't care if you can't give me a family. All I need is you, Haz. Only you. I came back, not for anyone but for you only. Don't you know that?"

"I know." Harry whispers. Zayn pecks his lip again.

"Then don't think about anything else. Do you remember what I said before I died?" Zayn asks in a hushed whisper.

"I'll come back, Haz. And it will be our forever." Harry whispers, remembering the exact word he said to him before dying. Zayn nods.

"It's our forever, babe. I don't know how it's gonna happen, but we'll figure something out, yeah? Just don't give up on me. Don't give up on us." Harry nods before connecting their lips together in a slow passionate kiss. Breaking it after a short while. He places his head on Zayn's chest as Zayn plays with his curls.

"I still can't believe that you're here, with me." Harry whispers as he listens to Zayn's beating heart. "You cane back."

"For you only."

*********
I'm mad at Zarry. Why they keep on lying? :(

I love/loce you all. xxx