39. Process?!

12.00 A.M.

Ding Dong!

Zayn and Harry waits patiently outside the door as they heard a loud "Coming!" from the other side. Zayn reaches out and holds Harry's hand when he sees the vampire fidgeting with his fingers anxiously.

He can't blame him. He knows how much this day means to Harry.

The day is finally here.

The day everything is going to change.

So Zayn just squeezes Harry's hands, giving him a soft reassuring smile.

They turn to the door when the sound of door opening is heard and a blue eyed boy comes in view.

"Hey!" The boy greets them cheerfully. "You must be Zayn..." he points at the hazel eyed boy. "... And you must be Harry right?"

Harry nods while giving him a smile.

"Oh my God, I have been waiting to meet you two. Grayson has told me so much about you and then I saw you liking my posts yesterday. I have checked your IG profile too, your account is very aesthetic. I loved it." Troye hugs him after, not noticing how Zayn's jaw clench while he does that. Harry hugs him back with his free hand while the other keeps on holding Zayn's. He squeezes Zayn's hand softly to which he feels him relax a bit.

" I see you are having a fanboy moment." Grayson chuckles from behind, making the duo break their hug.

Zayn has never been so grateful.

"Hey Zayn. How are you?" Grayson bro-hugs Zayn.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Zayn asks as he sees him pulling Troye close to him by his waist.

"I'm good. Now come on in. Louthan and Niam are already here." Grayson says with an eye roll.

"Louthan and Niam? Who are them?" Zayn asks dumbly while Harry and Troye giggles looking at each other.

"Louthan is the ship name of Louis and Ethan and Niam is for Niall and Liam Zaynie." Harry informs him, giggling like a child afterwards.

"It's a tumblr thing. Tumblr is life." Troye says dreamily.

"I agree. Tumblr is awesome. Hey, do you have a Tumblr account?" Harry asks.

And at this point Zayn can't even get mad at them because let's face it, both the fanboys are too cute to be mad or jealous at. Well, as long as Harry don't call him 'babe' again

"Oh my God yes. I go by troyesivan. Do you have one?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I have one." Harry gives him his Tumblr ID while both of them fanboys over bands and movies. Still talking, they walk into the house leaving their lovers behind.

Grayson and Zayn can only roll their eyes.

****
At 3.00 A.M. sharp, they find themselves on Troye's terrace, under the Blue Moon.

"So before we start, I want to tell you guys, I mean Harry, Louis and Niall, that you'll be given a choice to wish anything you want, by God as a gift to leave your vampire life. So you'll have to choose it very carefully because it is going to affect your human life as well." Troye informs them as all of listens to him carefully.

"Okay?" All of them nods.

"Okay, let's start the process. Grayson..." Troye gestures his lover to continue while he opens the book they'll need during the process, in front of him and Grayson.

"Hold your hands and remember, never, I mean never let go of each other's hands or go out of the circle. Also, during the process, you'll feel a lot of pain. Maybe more than you have experienced while turning into a vampire but never let go of each other's hands." Grayson warns them. All the lads look horrified but they nods nonetheless.