14. Mysterious?!

Next Day:

"So everything is back to normal now?" Liam asks, narrowing his eyes a bit at Zayn.

"For the 100th time, yes Liam. She called me last night saying she's back at her home. Her parents understood her situation  and decided to help her throughout the pregnancy." Zayn says before highlighting some important lines in his book. "And all these because of Harry." He smiles fondly while looking down at the book.

They are in Liam's room, studying together for the uocoming test next week.

"Zayn?" Liam asks in a concerned voice, causing Zayn to look up at him from his book. "Don't you think something is strange about Harry?"

"Strange? As in?" Zayn asks closing his book. He knows when Liam is saying something with a voice like that, it's serious.

"Like, how did he know about everything Melissa did? As far I know,he's not a magician." Liam says making Zayn frown a bit. Now that he is thinking, he doesn't know how Harry really did that. All he did was taking Melissa's hand anf closing his eyes for a while.

"Not only that." Liam voice breaks his trail of thoughts. "You said he's never been kissed before, don't you think that's a bit suspicious?"

"Some people waits for the right time." Zayn reasons though he too thinks that sonetimes.

"Okay then what about his bipolarity? I mean you yourself said that he was looking scary just before Melissa told you about your situation then he was the first one to comfort her. How is this possible?" Liam asks again. He knows Zayn has started having feelings for Harry. Harry who has started acting kind of mysterious.

"That's because he love babies and because he can't see someone crying. I swear he is like an angel on earth Liam." Zayn says with a fond smile.

He was confused about that too so he decided to ask Harry about it last night during their cuddle session. Harry told him how much he love babies. Zayn remembers smiling at him after and pecking his forehead, receiving a cute giggle from the curly haired lad in return. He swore, Harry's place in his heart got a little bigger last night.

"And what about the time when you guys met for the first time and he was saying those weird things? About you coming back for him and me being this Abdul lad?" Liam asks, frowning.

"He was depressed?" Zayn tells, more like asks. "You thought that too." He points at Liam who just frowns in response.

Both of them sits in silence for a bit. With frowns on their faces while they keeps on thinking about everything.

"I don't know Zayn." Liam concludes. "He is mysterious."

Zayn doesn't say anything.

He doesn't know what to say.

He feels his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket. He pulls it out and smiles when he sees it's a text from Harry.

Harry: Going out with Louis for a bit. Lad's night out. Will be back by 10. xx

Zayn: Alright babe. I'll be waiting for your cuddle. Enjoy. xx

Zayn locks his phone before putting it back in his pocket. When he looks up at Liam, he's already staring at him.

"Harry?" he asks.

"Yeah."

"What did he say?"

"Oh nothing. He's just going out with Louis. Probably to have a lad's night." Zayn says with a chuckle.

"Zayn" Liam says, serious.

"Yeah?"

"You said that Harry never let's you touch his desk and you guys never 'cuddled' in his bed before?" Liam asks air quoting the word 'cuddle' making Zayn roll his eyes.

"Yes Liam. Because it was his mum's sheets and it reminds him of home." Zayn rolls his eyes. He doesn't know why Liam is asking these all pointless things.

"You need to search his desks and bed." Liam states.

"What? No Liam." Zayn says standing up from Liam's bed. "I can't do that. It's his personal space."

"Zayn" Liam stands up too and places a hand on his friend's shoulder. "I know you don't like ti invade his privacy but you can't deny, something is mysterious about him." Zayn nods hesitantly.

"And it's the only way to find about him" Liam says, feeling bad. He knows what he is advising his friend to do is wrong but he can't risk his friend's life.

His friend who is like his own brother.

"But he'd be mad." Zayn frowns.

"He's not in your dorm. You can do it before he comes back." Liam says.

"Okay." Zayn nods hesitantly. "But if I don't find anything, you gotta buy me lunch everyday for the next month." Zayn glares at his friend playfully who chuckles while nodding.

"Alright." Liam agrees before pulling him into a bro-hug. "Now go and start your searching."

Zayn can only nod.

*******
So I re-read the whole book yesterday and realized there was sooooo many confusion. I hope this chapter helps clearing everything a bit?

I love you all. xx