12. Tomorrow?

When Harry walks out of the bathroom, Zayn has already changed and sitting on his bed, waiting for him.

Harry, who has a light pink colour covering his cheeks, makes his way to Zayn and stands still in front of his bed.
Zayn smiles at him, softly.

"Come here." Zayn opens his arms and motions Harry to come into them with a smile.

Harry nods with a blush before getting up on the bed and knee walks in between Zayn's legs and hugs him.. He wraps his arms around Zayns shoulders before hiding his face in the crook of his neck. Zayn, too, nuzzles into Harry's curls, inhaling the sweet smell of his green apple shampoo.

"You okay?" Zayn asks softly. Harry nods. Because yeah, he's okay.

He's happy.

"I am happy." Harry whispers against the side of Zayn's neck.

"Will you remember the kiss tomorrow?" Harry asks after pulling away from Zayn.

Zayn cups a side of his face before nodding slowly.

"I could never forget that. I'll always remember this." Zayn admits with a smile which Harry returns.

"let's sleep, yeah?" Zayn asks. Harry nods with a smile.

"I am going to bring the pillow from my bed." Harry was about to get up when Zayn stops him by holding his wrist.

For the second time this evening.

"Don't go." Zayn whispers. "Sleep on my chest."

Harry nods with a blush. For the umpteenth time this day.

Zayn smiles before laying down in his bed. Harry shyly lays beside him and puts his head on Zayn's chest.

Zayn wraps an arm around his shoulder and pulls Harry a little bit more close to him and starts running his fingers through his hair.

Comfortable silence blanketing them.

"Zayn?'" Harry whispers looking up at him.

"Yeah?" Zayn looks down at him.

"Why-Why did you want to kiss me?" Harry whispers.

Zayn pulls him a bit more closer and places a kiss into his curls.

"Let's sleep for now. We'll talk about it tomorrow yeah?"

"But-"

Zayn cuts him off with a sudden peck on his lips which definitely works because Harry lays there still with a shocked face.

"Goodnight Harry." Zayn chuckles before turning off the table lamp with his free hand.

"Goodnight Zayn." Harry whispers after a moment of silence.

And even in the darkness, Harry doesn't fail to notice the small smile on Zayn's face.

***
The next day both of them wake up to the loud knocking on their door.

"Ugh! Stop it!" Harry groans against Zayn's t-shirt clothed chest.

"Open the door Harry." Zayn groans pulling Harry's cold body close by his shoulder.

"No, you go and open." Zayn says but doesn't leave Harry.

"I don't want to." Harry cries.

"If you go then I will give you another kiss." Zayn bargains. Harry opens an eye to see him smirking in his sleep.

He wants to sleep but a kiss from Zayn sounds more tempting.

"Ugh. I forgot you're studying psychology." Harry pouts before getting up.

Zayn only chuckles before burying his face in the pillow.

The person knocks again.

"Coming!" Harry yells so that the person could hear from the other side.

The knocking stops when Harry gets to the door.

Harry didn't expect to meet a girl with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, when he opens the door.

"Um hey, is this Zayn's dorm?" the girl asks in a soft voice.

"Harry, who's there?" Before harry could answer her, Zayn's sleepy voice comes from behind where Harry is standing.

"Um there's this girl asking for you." Harry says with his eyes fixed on the girl's blue ones.

"Me?" Zayn asks and from the shuffling behind him Harry knows that Zayn is getting up from the bed.

He sees the girl smile at him nervously. He doesn't say anything but he is confused.

Who is this girl and why she is asking for Zayn?

"Who is-" Harry hears Zayn stopping in his mid sentence behind him which confuses him even more.

"Hey." the girl whispers with a nervous smile.

"Melissa?"

***********
My exams are finally overrr!!!!!!

Thank you for all your best wishes :)

I love you all. xxx