40. Foods?!

"Guys, slow down." Liam chuckles as the three new humans practically gobbles down all their food.

"Weh cahn't Lili." Niall says with his mouth full. He takes a sip of water before continuing. "They are so tasty. I didn't know pizza could be this tasty. When I tried it before, it tasted so gross."

Liam smiles fondly at him as he reaches out to pick up a pizza slice from Niall but soon retreats back when he receives a hard glare from his lover.

"Shit, I can live off of this chicken burger alone." Louis moans as he finish chewing the last bit of his burger before picking up and another one from the plate.

"Wait until you taste the chocolate pastries." Ethan nods towards the plate in front of them which was full of various kind of pastries that Ethan has bought for them.

"Ew no, they are gross. I have tasted them before, it felt like I was eating a plastic."

"You said the same thing before tasting the burgers. Remember?" He smirks when he sees the deep shade of red tinting his cheeks.

"Oh shut up Aethan." Louis playfully warns Ethan who just holds up his hands in surrender. He turns to his side and throws a French fry at Liam when he sees the brown eyed lad laughing.

'you too, shut up Leeyum. Go kiss Niall."

"Gladly." Liam smirks before turning to Niall and pulling him into a surprising e kiss. Niall's eyes widen in surprise as the poor lad couldn't do anything but releasing noises of surprise.

"Leeyum, I was just about to eat the garlic bread." Niall whines one Liam pulls away.

"Well then it's good that I kissed you before." Liam laughs softly when Niall pouts and starts eating his garlic bread.

This time Ethan and Louis laughs at the couple.

"THIS FRIED RICE IS SOOO GOOD!!!" They all turn their attention to Harry who is looking at his Chicken Fried with heart eyes.

"God, you scared us Harold." Louis glares at him playfully.

"But Lewis, this one is so good. TROYE YOU ARE AN AMAZING COOK!!!" Harry shouts at Troye from the table, who is now pouring Coca-Cola and Sprite in the glasses, in the kitchen. He ignores the way Louis scowls at him when he calls him by Lewis.

"Hey, what about us?" Zayn and Grayson pouts as they poke their heads out of the kitchen. Their heads are still covered with flour as they have been baking cookies and cakes for everyone for an hour.

Good thing, they have finally put the things in the oven to bake after the flour fight between Grayson and Zayn.

"Well, we haven't got to taste your famous cakes and cookies yet, now have we?" Harry laughs when their pout deepens. "But if it makes you feel any better, I can already smell them and they smell wonderful."

"But I am not sure if they'll taste as wonderful as my own cookies." Zayn winks at him making Harry blush.

Harry doesn't miss the mischievous smirk that Zayn gives him after.

"Guys, save those dirty talks for bedroom." Troye rolls his eyes at Zayn as he pass by him and Grayson with the drinks on the tray.

Zayn smirks when he sees Harry blushing from the dining table.

Grayson takes the tray from him as the gentleman that he is and gestures Troye to join the others in the dining table. Troye murmurs a 'Thanks' following by a kiss on his cheek before he walks away to join the others.

"Hm, seems like the cookies are baking for my taking. Gotta make it to home soon." Zayn tells himself with a smirk before he walks away from the kitchen to join the others in the table.

***
"Fuck babe, you're so beautiful. So beautiful. " Zayn moans as Harry bobs his head up and down on his cock. He tugs on his hair hard, knowing how much Harry loves it. He moans at the vibration on his cock when Harry hums around him.

"Babe, I am gonna cum." Zayn warns him but instead of pulling away, Harry sucks hik harder, massaging his balls with both his hands as he deep throats him.

"Fuck! Harry!" Zayn comes in his mouth. Harry still sucking his softening member, swallows everything that Zayn gives him. He pulls away with a pop sound and smirks when he sees Zayn looking at him with lustful eyes.

And if he licks some cum on the corner of his mouth purposely, no one has to know.

"You.." Zayn sits up on the bed, looking deep into Harry's eyes with love and lust. He brings the taller lad's face closer to him by one hand on his neck and the other on his waist, causing the shivers run down Harry's spine.

"...You are the best thing ever happened to me." Zayn whispers against his lips.

"Zayn.."

"Shh, no lemme talk tonight." Harry nods with closed eyes. He can't help himself when he straddles Zayn's lap. They both moan lowly when their cocks touch, since they both are naked. Harry joins their forehead together and pecks him softly on the lips.

"Words can't even describe how much you mean to me Haz. You are the world to me. I have always felt something missing before I met you. Complete me Haz. And I.. You know I am not good with words." Zayn laughs softly. "Fuck, I really wanted to do this. Wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me but... You get me right? But fuck Haz, I really wanted to do this but... Ugh."Smiling, Harry nods because yeah, he understands.

"Hey." Harry whispers. "How about you show me what you want to say?"

"Okay, but how?" Zayn asks dumbly. Harry wants to snort at how oblivious Zayn can be but at the same time he wants to kiss him for being so cute.

"God Zaynie, you're hopeless. And you call yourself my teacher when it comes to sex." Harry laughs softly as he pecks his lips again.

"Hey, not my fault that I didn't understand your words." Zayn pouts and Harry can't stop himself when he leans in and pecks him again. Kissing him lovingly, after.

They kiss and kiss and kiss, until they fall down on the bed with Harry on top of Zayn. Until their lips are swollen and red. Until they are breathless.

"I want you to make love to me, Jaan."

*********
So much food 😂😂😂

I love/loce you all. xxx