3. Dude!

"Jaan?" Harry whispers looking at the boy in front of him who is staring at him.

"Sorry? You said something'" The boy asks, clearly not hearing any of the thing Harry said just a moment ago.

"You came back." Harry whispers a bit louder than before. "You kept your promise. You really came back, only for me" His eyes becoming teary with each passing second. The boy is still looking at him in confusion.

"Excuse me? What are you saying? I am not understanding anything." The asks in that honey coated voice that Harry has been dying to hear for these past years. He has missed him so much.

Without a thought, Harry goes for a hug but frowns when the boy moves away. He is confused. Why is Zahan refusing his hug? He loved his hugs.

"Whoa dude. I know I am handsome but we just met and you're already throwing yourself at me? And though I don't have nothing against of gays, I am not into dudes." The boy chuckles and it's not a kind one. More like rude one with a mix of disgust. Harry just stares at him in confusion.

"I know girls and boys like you who just wants a hook up. But let me tell you, people like you don't do anything but disgust me. I mean, at least have some decency and respect for yourself." The boy says and by now the whole cafeteria is looking at them.

Harry just stands there, gobsmacked. He doesn't know Zahan is acting like this with him. He never said a rude thing to him before, so why now?

"I don't - You don't remember me?" Harry finally asks. The boy rolls his eyes.

"Dude, I have never you ever in my whole life." The boy says.

"No, I mean not this-" Harry's voice cut off by someone behind him.

"What happened Zayn? Someone texted Niall that some dude is causing problem to you?" The boy pushes Harry aside and comes in front Zahan. This new boy has short hair and Harry could see he is well built. He is confused, why this boy is calling his Zahan by Zayn? Does he have a different name in this life?

"Yeah man. First, this dude in here, was throwing himself all over me." Zah-Zayn says point at Harry. The other boy turns around to look at Harry and...

"Abdul?" Harry asks in shock. Abdul is here too? He was Zahan's best friend in the past. He was the one who brought them closer in past.

Harry is overwhelmed with emotion. He felt so bad for not even saying goodbye to him before leaving for England that night, 118 years ago. Maybe it's his second chance to say sorry to him?

"And there" Zayn sighs pointing at Harry again. "He is saying weird things, Liam."

Liam looks at him with that same puppy brown eyes before saying, "I think you should get some rest buddy. I think you're stressed out."

Abdu-liam looks around the crowd and then claps his hands together.

"Okay, the movie is over." Liam says sarcastically and the crowd goes back to what they were doing in the first place.

"Look" Harry says and both Liam and Zayn turns to him.

"I am not saying anything weird. I am saying the truth. You-you are Zahan and you are Abdul. You guys were best friend in your past lives. I am not saying anything weird. Please believe me." Harry says desperately and at this point he doesn't care if any of them is thinking of him as a weird creature, which he already is.

"You" he points at Zayn. " You had promised me in the past life that you'd come back for me and you did. You came back for me." Harry says as his eyes become teary at the end when he heard Zayn chuckle. Why doesn't he believe him?

"Look, that's a really good story but I am not falling for it okay? I was angry at you at first but hearing you now,I think you need some rest dude." Zayn says seriously and Harry could see the confusing  frown on Liam's face.

"You don't understand...I have been waiting for you for...."

"Harry!" Louis snapped from behind him making Harry stop in his mid sentence.

"Louis. Zahan is here. Abdul is here, Louis. They-They don't believe me" Harry's eyes are becoming teary and even though Louis' heart breaks at the sight, he needs to get a hold of the situation.

They can't let the humans know about their existence.

"I am Louis. Sorry if my friend has caused you any trouble. I am saying sorry on behalf of him. He's just super stressed. Um, talk to you later." Louis says before taking Harry's hands and walking out of the café.

"we'll talk about it in our dorm. It's not safe in here." Louis says as he walks towards their dorm holding Harry's hands.

Harry only nods while wiping away his tears.

************
Thanks for the support, you all are showing for this story :)

I love/loce you all. xxx