20. Marking?!

"Harry what are you saying? Are you okay?" Zayn asks in a concerned voice. Harry nods his head before pulling him more close by his waist, causing their crotches to rub. Both of them moan at that.

Harry taps on Zayn's waist, silently telling him to get his jeans off. Zayn nods before getting up and takes off his jeans and boxers. He takes off Harry's boxers as well. He doesn't miss the shy smile Harry gives.

He quickly comes back on top Harry who is quick to hold him close against his body and hides his face in the crook of Zayn's neck. He is so cold but Zayn doesn't mind. He loves being Harry's source of warmth.

"Do you have anything?" Panting, Zayn asks after some minutes of heavy making out. He looks at Harry who looks beautiful with his lips swollen and bitten red and his body scattered with love bites. And yeah, Zayn can get used to this sight everyday.

"What?" Breaking his trance, Harry asks looking up at Zayn in confusion.

"Um, do you have some lube?" Zayn asks again.

"N-No" Harry blushes. Zayn smiles before kissing both his cheeks.

"That's alright." Zayn assures him. Harry nods.

"This will do." Zayn runs his thumb along Harry's bottom lip. Harry pokes his tongue out a little and sucks on the tip lightly while looking at Zayn with lust clouded eyes. Zayn, who's eyes are mirroring his own.

"Suck harder." Zayn demands in a husky voice and he could feel Harry harden against him a little more. He smirks when Harry nods and starts sucking harder, coating Zayn's finger with his saliva while looking at him with darkened eyes.

Zayn takes out his thumb out of his mouth before rubbing the saliva coated finger against Harry's hole. The action makes Harry's breath and grips Zayn's shoulder harder.

"You okay?" Zayn asks as he pokes his middle finger in his wet hole.

"Yeah" Harry breathes. "Yeah I am good."

Zayn nods before kissing him lovingly while fingering him at the same time.

"You're so beautiful." Zayn tells him while adding another finger. Harry whimpers at this but soon moans when Zayn rubs against that precious spot. Harry doesn't know why but he feels like he'd explode if Zayn doesn't do something now.

"Zayn" He mewls when Zayn rubs gently against that spot. "More" he pleads.

"It's okay, I have got you" Zayn coos at him before getting up a bit and taking Harry's member in his other hand while he keeps fingering him. Harry, who's new to all these keeps moaning and writhing in the bed while gripping the bed sheets harder every time Zayn hits that spot while stroking him at the same time.

"I-I need you" Harry moans. "Please" he begs.

Zayn decides not to torture the curly haired lad anymore. He stops stroking and fingering him, causing Harry to whimper at the loss of touch and kneels between the vampire's legs. He starts stroking himself while looking at Harry's puckered hole and moans at the sight.

Harry, wanting some kind of friction, starts stroking himself with his head thrown back in the pillows. He feels something funny in the pit of stomach but he can't stop himself. It feels so good. So he starts stroking himself faster and Zayn moans a bit loud at the sight.

"I feel funny here." Harry whimpers while pointing at his abdomen with the other hand. Zayn, despite of the situation, wants to coo at the Vampire because damn, he's like an innocent baby.

"You've never watched porn, have you?" Zayn asks fondly. Harry blushes in response.

"N-No. But Louis tells me all the time about his 'you know what' encounters." Harry defenses himself. He feels like, he needs to tell Zayn that he is not a child who doesn't know anything about sex. He knows how sex works. It's just just he doesn't know why he is feeling so funny. No biggie.