42. Final?!

"I love your family." Harry says as soon Zayn locks the door of his bedroom.

"Yeah?" Zayn smiles walking towards Harry who is sitting at the foot of his bed. "They love you as well. Told you, it's gonna be alright." Sitting beside him, Zayn intertwine their fingers and it amuses him how perfectly they fit together.

"I never thought your father would turn out to be my best friend on wattpad." Harry chuckles as they both toe off their shoes and guides themselves back slowly so that they are now lying on the bed.

"How come you never told me that you use this app?" Smiling Zayn asks. "I never thought there's this big fanboy inside you." He teases further, making Harry blush.

"Before I met you in the college, I used to get so bored in my free times. Like, I didn't like to go out nor I was a big fan of partying. So I used to spend most of my time painting you, studying and watching telly. But then one day I found this app. I met your father in the comment box actually. I was reading one of his story, I commented on it. He replied me with a 'Thank you' and then we started talking in DMs. And that's how our friendship started." Harry finished telling his story leaving Zayn amused.

" That sounds so much like my father. I swear Haz, he's still a child from the heart. " Zayn rolls his eyes in fondness. Harry smiles but nods nonetheless.

" You father is a cool guy. I never thought he's so old until one day he told me, 'I wish my son liked boys, H. Then I could have persuaded him to marry you and we could fanboy all day.'" Both of them laugh at the end.

"God he's crazy." Zayn chuckles. "but I am glad his wish came true." The hazel eyed boy  smiles at Harry before pulling him on top him. Harry giggles at that.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Zayn confirms. "Now give me a kiss."

"You are suck a dork." Harry giggles but leans down and kisses him gently.

"Mhm."Zayn hums into the kiss as he gently sucks on his bottom lip.

He licks the seam of his lips, asking for entrance. Wanting to tease him a bit, Harry doesn't grant him access right away. He smirks when he hears Zayn groaning.

"So Mr. Malik doesn't like teasing I see." He smirks again but this time he grants him the access. He doesn't expect it when Zayn kisses him hungrily, gripping his sides, making Harry moan. He doesn't expect it either when Zayn flips them over and pins him down on the bed while kissing him passionately at the same time. Harry can't help himself when he pulls Zayn even more closer to him and moan into his mouth.

"You like these teasing games huh?" Zayn growls once he pulls away and starts unbuttoning his shirt. Harry looks at him with lust filled eyes while Zayn undresses himself.

"You'll get one then." Zayn yanks at his curls roughly so now Harry's neck is exposed to him. He doesn't wait time to latch his mouth on the exposed skin and start sucking love bites in it. Harry moans at the pain.

He loves it.

"You'll not gonna come until I say so." Zayn commands and Harry could only nod. He is so turned on right now and the way Zayn is straddling his waist, looking at him with dominant eyes, is not helping him either.

"Words, babe." Zayn smirks at he starts unbuttoning Harry's shirt, flicking his nipples purposely while doing that. He knows how sensitive Harry's nipples are. Harry moans at that.

"Ye-Yes... Fuck!!!" Harry moans at the end when Zayn leans down and sucks on his nubs. Lightly scraping his teeth against it while pinching the other one.