25. Haz?!

"Grayson Dolan." Grayson says, standing in front of the door.

Both Louis and Zayn watch in awe as the door opens slowly on it's own to an empty house. Or what it seems like.

"How do you-" Zayn is interrupted by Ethan.

"Now's not the time Zayn. We need to find Harry." Zayn nods at him. He knows Harry is here because the pull is getting stronger with each passing second.

"Grayson." Ethan looks at his twin. "Go help him find Harry." Grayson nods before taking Zayn's hand and disappearing into the warehouse.

"And you." Ethan looks at Louis who is glaring at him. "You are coming with me. We need to take care of some business." With that, Ethan enters the house. He stops in his tracks when he realizes that Louis is not following him. Huffing, he walks back to the main door where Louis is standing like before, looking around.

"I told you to follow me." Ethan says in a eerily calm voice.

"And I didn't." Louis says flipping his hair to the side.

"You are going to follow me." Ethan says as he takes a step towards Louis.

"And what if I don't?" Louis challenges taking a step towards him as well.

"You wouldn't want to know." Ethan warns him taking another step.

"Oh really?" Louis glares at him.

They are so close. Their noses are touching. Ethan is breathing harshly while Louis isn't breathing at all.

"You piss me off." Ethan says, placing both his hands at Louis' nape.

"You're a bitch." Louis whispers, pulling Ethan close by his waist.

"You're an ass." Ethan leans down a little so he's leveled with the shorter lad.

"I always knew humans are slow at everything." With that, Louis leans up and close the gap between their lips.

The kiss isn't sweet. It's full of anger, hatred, and something more that they themselves don't even know. Ethan pulls away a bit but not before nibbling down on Louis' bottom lip.

"That's where you're wrong my love. " And in a second, Louis' back hits the wall beside the door. It doesn't hurt him a bit though. Maybe that's because of him being a vampire or because of the way Ethan is kissing him so intently he forgot everything else.

A breathy whine leaves from Louis' lips when Ethan pulls away from him, smirking down at him. Louis doesn't know what he wants to do with him. If he wants to slap him or kiss the smirk off him. So he just stands there still and does what he do the best.

He keeps on glaring at him.

"If you're trying to scare me, then it's not working, babe. If anything, you look like an angry kitten while glaring." Ethan chuckles making Louis frown. He chuckles a bit more before taking the blue eyed lad's hand and pulling him into the house.

"Now let's go. We have some serious things to take care of."

***

"I am not feeling good." Zays making Grayson stop in his tracks.

"Are you okay?" Grayson asks in concern.

"I mean, yeah. It's-it's just that I feel like Harry isn't okay. I can feel it you know. I mean- fuck, I can't even explain." Zayn runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I understand." Grayson smiles at him in sympathy. "But we need to find him Zayn. As soon as possible. I'm sure they have put him in that room. He's running out of time."

"What room?" Zayn asks while continuing walking.

"There's a particular room in this house which is designed in such a way that makes a vampire weaker with every passing minute." Grayson informs making Zayn frown.

"But how?" Zayn asks.

"The room-there's is blood everywhere and blood is a vampire's weakness."

"But isn't blood good for the vampires?"

"Yeah, but it's not when you can see and smell them but not drink them. That's a torture. They cover the blood with silver so that the vampires cannot touch them. Silvers aren't good for vampires." Grayson informs as they approach a room which is locked from the outside

"But how can they make that thing if they are vampires themselves. Wait, are the people in authority not vampires?" Zayn questions.

"Yes they are." Grayson chuckles. "But they don't make those things. They make humans to make those 'blood in silver container' things for them."

"How do you know these things?" Zayn asks in confusion as Grayson unlocks the door.

"Because I have made them myself." Grayson says simply as Zayn's face pales.

"Wh-what?" Zayn stutters.

"I'll explain everything later, but now go and see your Harry. I'll be here outside." Grayson nods at the now-unlocked door. Zayn gives him a watery smile before opening the door. He can't help but feel the pull getting stronger. He is about to enter the room when Grayson stops him.

"Oh and Zayn, take him out here as soon as possible. We need to leave soon  okay? They gonna be here anytime." Zayn nods at him.

He doesn't question him what did he mean by 'they' or anything else. His first priority is to make sure Harry is safe.

He enters the small room and frowns when he doesn't find Harry on the bed.

'Where is he?' He thinks.

Then his eyes fall on the ground and his face pales at the sight.

There lying on the ground is Harry, his Haz. A tear escape Zayn's eyes as he notices how pale Harry looks. Even more paler than the time he fell sick in their dorm until Louis came to his rescue. His pink lips have lost their colour, they are becoming blue now and Zayn notices how small he looks.

He kneels down on the ground beside his head and gently puts it on his lap.

Zayn can't help but feel like it's a cruel joke of destiny. How Harry was in his position 118 years ago. How fate has to take Harry away just when he realized that he loves him.

The pull he has been feeling is nowhere but there's a ache in his chest, seeing his Harry in this position. He feels awful realizing he can't do anything.

He doesn't know when he starts crying but when Harry blinks a little, it's then he sees the tiny drops on his pale forehead.

"Z-Zayn?" Harry coughs and Zayn wants to cry at similarity of the situation as it was 118 years ago.

"Ye-yes." Zayn chokes out while running his fingers through his curls.

"I-I love you. Do-don't for(coughs)-forget me please." With his eyes still closed, Harry says.

"Harry no. Y-You can't leave m-me." Zayn sobs.

"I-I can't stay." Harry whispers.

"Haz." Zayn uses the nickname, hoping it would help.

Harry gives him a small smile.

"You remember." Harry whispers and it's so small that if it isn't for the silence of the room, Zayn would have missed it. Harry opens a his eyes a little, just to get a last glimpse of Zayn but before he could devour the hazel orbs, he has to close his own green ones.

He feels so weak.

So tired.

"I remember, I remember everything Haz." Zayn whispers.

Please don't go. Don't leave me now that I remember about us.

"I have to go now." Harry whispers and it's then Zayn breaks down in tears, again. "I love you, Jaan."

"I-I love you, Haz."

*******
I know I am cruel.

I love you all. xxx