Two

You looked at Credence from the corner of the eye. You had successfully convinced this poor boy to come home with you, which was not an easy task.
Credence looked up from the ground just to see a few strands of Y/H/C hair slightly flowing in the breeze. His eyes were not on your hair, however, but on your face. He had never seen such rosy cheeks and perfect lips.

You flicked your eyes to the right to see Credence again. He was looking at you. With a blush blooming in your cheeks, you continued walking, eyes as big as dinner plates.
"Welcome to my home." You held the door open for Credence to come through.
He looked at this place in awe. A blazing fireplace, warm lights and a poofy couch, along with a splendid rustic kitchen, were never ever seen in the Barebone residence.
He stood there awkwardly, head still bowed.
"Make yourself at home, Credence." You said quietly, walking past him into the living room.
Credence shuffled after you, not daring to touch a single thing.
"You can take off your jacket, it's going to be really warm in here." You let down your hair.
Credence slowly took off his grimy black jacket , and stood there anxiously. "W-where should I put it?" He asked.
"Oh, you can just put it on the arm of the couch. I'll wash it later for you." You smiled at him, sitting on the couch.
He gently laid the jacket on the arm of the couch, then looked at you.
"Why won't you sit down?" You asked.
"Because you didn't a-ask me to." He whispered, eyes averting to the floor.
"Oh. You don't need permission to sit, Credence."You motioned to a seat beside you.
Credence sat down gingerly, back straight and arms plastered to his sides.
"Hey, you can loosen up a little. I'm not going to punish you for anything." You leaned into the couch.
At the mention of 'punish', Credence started shaking.
"Hey....what's wrong?" You asked, worried.
"M-my Ma used t-to punish m-me." He gulped in large amounts of air, trying to keep his tears in.
I can trust her. She is the only one who came to me in my real time of need.
He wanted to let it all out, and he trusted you.
"Well....." You scooted closer.
"S-she used t-the b-b-belt." Credence shook harder.
You finally scooted the closest you could, trying your best not to scare him away.
"W-when she wa-wasn't satisfied w-with my h-hands....she d-does my b-back." He started to hiccough badly.
You gently put your hand on his lower neck, rubbing it slowly.
Credence looked up at you, tears completely glassing up his whole eye, and you quickly took off your hand.
Credence's head followed your hand, leaning into it while you took it off, yearning for affection.
Noticing this, you held out both your arms. Credence gazed at your outstretched arms, then quickly leaned into it, burying his face in the crook of your shoulder. Tears started rolling down his eyes onto your shoulder, dropping onto your fluffy hoodie. You hugged him; and felt him soften under your affection.
You felt your eyes beginning to well up with tears too, and a drop of it landed on the back of Credence's neck.
He instantly pulled away, feeling the drop of salty water, tears streaming down his high cheekbones. "Sorry!" He stood up stiffly, and retreated, bumping into the coffee table. "Sorry!" He apologised again, and dashed into the nearest room, which happened to be your bedroom, and closed the door.
You felt the wet patch on your shoulder where his tears had fallen, and looked at your closed bedroom door. You let out a sigh, wiped your tears, and went to the kitchen to make some hot pumpkin soup for dinner.

Credence disappeared inside the room, breathing heavily. He straightened up, and noticed that this wasn't an ordinary room. It was your bedroom. He looked around at the teal-white-wood colour scheme, and the perfect white quill on your desk, dipped in black ink.
He quickly backed away, back pressed to the door, not wanting to intrude on your privacy, and crept back out into the living room.
He saw you pouring the soup into two bowls, and stood there, rooted into the spot.
"Oh, you're back out. Sit, there's soup to eat." You dropped some pieces of toast into the pumpkin soup and set the bowls on the table. Credence sat down silently, hesitating before taking a sip from the soup.
"Thank you."
"It's my first time using this recipe." You smiled at him enjoying the soup.
As you finished your soup before him, you stood abruptly. He startled, clinking his spoon onto the bowl, and accidentally pushing the bowl onto the floor, breaking it. His eyes went wide and he started stuttering.
"I'm so s-sorry! I d-didn't mean to!"
You looked up urgently, just to see him start to shake and eyes turn white. You dash to his side, soothing him before he turns into his Obscurus.
"Sssssshhh. I have more! I can repair this!" You quickly repaired the bowl with your wand.
Credence's Obscurial slowed down a bit, and you could see tears silently streaming down his face. When his Obscurial completely disappeared, you looked at him with your Y/E/C eyes. "It's alright...."
He didn't look at you, only started taking off his belt.
"Creed-what are you doing?" You asked, confused.
"P-punish m-me." He whispered, voice cracking.
You felt a sword stab into your heart. Your eyes filled with tears. "Credence, I'm not going to punish you for something so little!"
He looked up at you, belt half-took off. "Y-you aren't?"
"No." You caressed his cheek softly. You suddenly looked away, not wanting to feel the stabbing pain again.
"Put your belt back on, Credence."