Four

"Rise and shine, Credence!" You yelled again as you finished off your 'No-Maj' look with an ironic Y/Ilvermorny/House scarf.

Quick A/N: Yes this is Ilvermorny based, but you can also do it with Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons, whatever. Just change the house name. ;)
And you live in the places near London, and you shop in Diagon Alley. I believe Diagon Alley isn't only for Hogwarts students, and Ilvermorny students are allowed too :)))

"Good morning, Y/N." Credence sat up. His salad-bowl hairstyle was ruffled and rumpled, and you liked it.
"The bus leaves at 8:30. I've set out some clothes for you, the ones before are too dirty." You gestured to the fresh pile of clothes inside a basket.
"Thank you." Credence took the clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.
You started packing your wand into a small leather case. Suddenly, you saw a old faded picture. It was of you, Tina and Queenie at the school gates of Ilvermorny. You three graduated at nearly same year, with Tina earlier than Queenie and you by two years. You were all wearing Y/I/H robes, scarves and smiling at the camera. Queenie was laughing widely, and Tina was attempting to shush her. You smiled to yourself, and tucked the photo inside your case.
Credence emerged from the bathroom, looking new in a shirt and faded jeans. You ruffled his hair lovingly, and he blushed.
"I can spare some money for you if you want to try getting your own wand." You jingled some wizarding money inside your purse.
"Thank you, Y/N!" Credence brightened up like a little kid.
You giggled at his enthusiasm and locked the case. "Come on, let's go." You took his hand and you felt a shudder run through his body.
She doesn't hurt me like Ma did- and her hands are warm.
Credence thought, feeling your smooth hand against his, and tears started welling up again.
You looked back, smiling, but as you saw Credence trembling again, your smile vanished instantly.
"Credence, what's wrong?" You asked.
"I-I am ugly." He sniffed, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"No! No you're not!" You wiped the tear away with the pad of your thumb. "Don't worry!"
"I-I have a lot of scars o-on my ha-hand and b-back. Th-they're ugly." Credence gasped for air.
"No, Credence. They aren't ugly. They're just memories and proof of when you were treated wrongly by your Ma." You stroked his palm, and he jerked. "Sorry!"
"I-it's fine. I j-just haven't got u-used to people t-touching my hands y-yet." Credence sniffled. You pulled him into a quick hug, then used your wand to dry his tears on his face.
"Look, all better now. Don't be so hard on yourself, Creed." You pecked his cheek lightly.
His eyes widened to the size of ping-pong balls and he touched the place where you had just kissed him.

Did-did she just.......?!

"Now, come on or we'll be darn late for the bus!" You tugged him along, his one cheek going red.

You two got off the bus in front of the large brick wall.
"Why are we here?" Credence asked, looking at the wall in confusion.
"You'll see." You smirked. Tapping the bricks in order with your wand, they slid open to reveal a bustling alley with towering shops and hooting owls.
"This place is mostly for Hogwarts students, but I know a few Ilvermorny shops." You winked and tugged your coat off, to reveal your house pride.
Credence took his time looking inside all the shops, and emerged from a sweet shop holding a huge lemon sherbet lollipop the size of his palm. He was the happiest you had ever seen him during these past days.
"Enjoying yourself?" You asked as he came out of the owl delivery shop with a few feathers stuck in his hair.
He nodded happily.
"Okay, lets go find your wand now, fluff." You picked out the feathers and took him by the arm to the best wand shop ever, Ollivanders.

Quick A/N: Yeah... the Ilvermorny students get their wands by the ceremony, but I wanted to spin it up a bit and kind of just make Credence happy with a wand. ;)

"Hello? Mr. Ollivander?" You called as you entered the shop. Thousands of wands towered over you two as you made your way to the main cashier desk.
"Y/N." Mr. Ollivander came out behind a door, smiling slightly, dust bunnies sitting on his shoulder.
"I'm here to get a wand for my- friend here, Credence."  You said cheerily.