A/N again sorry

I need to RANT.
I have no idea what to do with my shitty life.
I have no idea why people can be so happy all the time.
I just want an older brother. One. Is that too much to wish for? I just want a protective person.
I just want to get rid of my bad attitude and stop my friend from calling me a bitch and while she's a two-faced stool-pigeon all the time.
I just want to stop everything for a second and probably finish a book or something.

And here's the part You can all skip.
I believe I have a brother. Up in the clouds. I believe I have somebody watching over me in the clouds. (Not heaven, coz idk). Even if I can't ever see him/her, I still believe there is one even if my mum or dad says otherwise.

I don't know. It's currently 12:37 am and I have no idea what to do with my life.
I think I should quit this book, but I love seeing all the reads and votes and ongoing comments. It makes me happy to see others reading my book even if it's cliche or weird. ;)
I don't know if I should go or quit. I'm thinking a few more chapters, ask my darn cousin (Grace and Jamie 🙄🙄) and probably read more sad stuff coz I like to put myself in inner pain.
I'm in love with Kevin Khatchadourian. Again. Should I.....write one or nah, just stick to my usual tumblr and eat and sleep routine?
Idk. I'm just confused with everything and I want to just disappear into a hole or die. But for now- I'm going to stay up until 4 am and probably finish the 50 chapter fanfic I found yesterday.

Goodnight all of you. Ily all so much. ;))