Eleven

Credits go to @Imaginecredence on tumblr. 

You slept on your side, your back facing Credence. It was morning, and you were slowly waking up, but your eyes were still closed.

Behind you, you felt Credence shifting in the bed. Then you felt his arm wrap around you, and his body against the back of yours. This, of course, made you smile to yourself. He was there, with you, and it couldn't be more perfect.

His hand gently held your wrist, and he leaned his head into your hair, and breathed you in, something he missed the most.

"I missed you." You heard him say close to your ear. His voice was that froggy, morning voice, which made you giddy.

"I missed you too... I wonder how long it's going to take for us to stop saying that." You laughed, and you felt him giggle behind you.

You had to turn around and see him.

His eyes were small, from sleep, and his hair was messy, sticking up in every direction. He was smiling ever so slightly, and you couldn't help but grin bigger.

"I missed you." He said again.

You laughed, touching his cheek. "I think saying, I missed you, doesn't feel like enough."

"I think so too." He agreed, putting his hand on your waist.

You just couldn't stop staring at each other, almost like you were dreaming and if you looked away, you would wake up.

All morning was spent not being able to be apart. You held hands pretty much the whole time, and if you weren't holding hands, Credence had his hand on your back.

You made breakfast together, eggs and toast. Credence excitedly put on a record, making it feel like it always had.

During breakfast, you mentioned to him that you need to start packing up as soon as possible. You hated telling him this, because you knew it was going to be so hard for him to do. He seemed sad, but you could tell he was trying to hide it– he had to be strong.

After the kitchen was cleaned up, you stood around, trying to think of where to start.

"I think we should start packing up in my room first." You suggested.

"Okay." He said.

"It's going to be hard, because we have to get rid of a lot of things, because we can't take everything to Massachusetts." You said.

He nodded.

"I'm going to go out and get some boxes so we can pack." You said. "Do you want to come with me?"

He was a little hesitant, but agreed, thinking that this would be another opportunity for him to get stronger.

Of course, he did great out in the city. You got home about an hour later, and immediately started packing. It was strange to be packing up your room, it felt like yesterday when you were moving into this apartment. So much had changed since then, and looking over at Credence, you knew all the changes were for the very best.

It took most of the day, but you finally got all of your room packed up. You kept mostly all of the small things in your room. Like, books, clothes, and other random things. You could bring a lot of these things, just not your furniture.

The rest of the week was spent, packing and cleaning. You were set to start your new job on March 1st. So, you had about two weeks to get packed and moved.

Thankfully, at the end of the week, everything was packed and you had sold all of your furniture..

It was the day before you left, so you said goodbye to the only people you cared about in New York. Frank, your past coworker, your old boss, and the man that owned a new bakery a few blocks away. He was always so nice, and welcoming when you came in, and you didn't want to just leave and never tell him where you had gone.