Three

After a while of pondering, pestering and convincing, Credence finally decided to stayed the night at your place.
"You take the master bed, Creed. I like the couch." You flopped onto the soft couch, flapping a hand at Credence to take the bed.
"But-"
"No buts! Come on, go on!" You smiled at him. Credence finally shuffled, head bowed, into the bedroom, hugging a pillow with him. "Goodnight, Y/N." Credence called softly from the bedroom.
"Goodnight, Credence!" You called back as you pulled out a thick book to read. Although it was very late, you enjoyed a nice book huddled inside the covers.

Credence laid in your bed for a while, breathing in your scent. It was au naturale, with just a hint of flowers in it. He liked it very much. Looking around at your room, he could see a photo of your whole family, smiling around a Christmas Tree.
And he wanted to be a part of it.

12:36 am
You were still reading the third chapter of your book. Suddenly, a figure appeared at the start of the hallway, hugging a pillow with him.
"Creed?" You blinked a few times.
"I-I couldn't sleep." He whispered, cheeks turning pink.
"Oh well then. Do you want to join me?" You asked, patting the space on the couch.
He nodded, then came over and sat down. You snuggled next to him, taking him by surprise.
"Ah, I love this book." You buried your nose into it, smelling the old book scent, and leaning against Credence's broad shoulder.
"D-do you think I'm a weird person?" He asked quietly after a few minutes of silence.
You put down your book. "Creed-" you faced him sideways, so you were still pressed to him. "You're a kind person. You're sweet, and you're the purest soul I have ever seen on this planet."
Credence' heart swelled with happiness, but he kept it low. A rouge blush spread across his cheeks again, and he buried his face inside your pillow.
"B-but I nearly wrecked New York City." He said.
"Oh, baby, that was because you kept your true anger in for too long. You needed to let it all out. You just did it in a more - public way." You stroked his hair.
Credence flushed at his new nickname. "I-"
"Credence. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're a kindred person and now, you just need to relax and get some sleep." You ruffled his hair a little bit.
"O-ok." He watched as you laid down on the couch, head resting on the arm of it. He sat straight, back slightly arched.
Credence's heart started beating fast. He knew you were a witch, and he started worrying. Were you the same as Mr. Graves? Would you abandon him and tell him he was a- a- a- a Squib? Would you tell him that you were done with him and kick him out? Credence brushed all those thoughts away as he looked at your face, examining the details. You were perfect to him, and your home seemed very, very safe. He could see the dishes and bowls washing themselves inside the kitchen, the crumbs dumping themselves inside the bin, and the towels drying themselves on the rack. It was all so magical and cozy. He felt the warm fuzzy feeling creep into his chest again.
After a while, he poked your arm softly, warm breath on your forearm.
"Yeah?"
"Can-can I see your wand?" He asked. He had only seen Modesty's play toy wand, and never actually touched one.
"My wand? Oh- ok." You handed your wand over from the coffee table, a bit taken aback by the question.
Credence gazed at it. The twisted designs and the knob on the end was more than amazing to him. As he slowly rubbed the end of the wand, some blue sparks flew out at the end, and he quickly put it down, hands shaking.
"It does that sometimes. Dragon heartstring wands are quite temperamental." You took the wand and twirled it, sending blue sparks flying everywhere.
"Dragon heartstring." He said in awe, as if the words were precious gemstones to him.
"Yeah. There's also unicorn hair and phoenix feather, but there's also another one with Veela hair that I know. You set down the wand.
"Veela hair." Credence whispered again. "I wish I could h-have a wand like you."
You looked up at him. "We can go shopping in Diagon Alley tomorrow, if we can catch the bus to London."
"Diagonally?" He asked, confused.
"No, Diagon Alley. It's the place where new wizards and witches buy their wands, pets and books, stuff like that. Since you're an Obscurius- and you have a magical ancestry, supposedly, I think you can go with me." You smirked at him.
His eyes widened slightly. "That'd be......" He trailed off, not sure how to explain it to you.
"Awesome? Cool? Great? Excellent?" You supplied for him, grinning.
"Um." He smiled back, head bowing as he blushed again.
"That's it. We're catching the earliest bus to London tomorrow. But now, it is getting quite late." You yawned widely.
"Y/N, I-I can't sleep inside your room." Credence whispered, eyes again averting to the floor.
"Why?" You asked, yawning a second time.
"I-I don't w-want to be a-alone." He replied, cheeks flushing crimson.
You blushed too, and buried half your face in your blanket, so only your red forehead and eyes showed.
"You- you want to sleep here?" You asked, voice muffled by your blanket.
"Um, y-yes." Credence started blushing again.
You sat up, smiled at him, and turned so your head was on his lap instead of the arm.
Credence was stiff for a few moments, then slid down to a more comfortable position, with your head on his chest.
"You're so warm." You nuzzled closer to him, draping one arm around his torso, and closed your eyes. "Goodnight, Credence."
Credence watched as you fell asleep, your Y/H/C hair laying all around your face. His heart swelled again, and he pressed it down, but he couldn't hide the little smile and blush that came slithering onto his face. "Goodnight, Y/N."