0.1

edited
wednesday, august 17
victoria maloley

my brother is nate maloley. he's commonly known to many people internationally as "skate".

growing up as his little sister, his best friends became brotherly influences to me. but, they also became legit brothers to me in a way, as well. that may sound odd, but that's just how the situation turned out.

once beginning his music career, he and his friends who seemingly had the same goal, all moved out to los angeles.

lately though, nate and i have been drifting apart, only talking every few days. we were on an every other day talking base, after we had drifted from talking daily.

i guess what im saying is that i miss my big brother?

my mom says that i should give him time, and that he's just busy being an adult in his early twenties who's setting his life up for success. but, im scared that its just going to be the end of our close sibling bond we had formed.

the front door slammed downstairs, the noise evident to my ears as i sit on my bed.

"victoria!?" my mother yells up to me, causing me to silently groan in annoyance.

"can you come down here for a minute!?" she adds.

i get up from my bed, placing a picture of nate and i from years ago on my nightstand that i was momentarily holding, and proceeded to walk downstairs.

"what?" i ask, looking to my left for her. as i expected, she was in the kitchen unloading groceries.

she smiles, "can you go get me the one bag i left in the car from shopping? please?"

"yeah, sure" i reply, walking out of the house and into the attached garage where my mom's car is parked.

i open the back door of the car, revealing two boys' bodies instead of a bag of groceries.

"what the fuck?" i mumble, noticing the tattoos on the one's arm. i slap one of them on the leg, causing them to jolt up.

"owe! victoria!" my brother yells, causing me to smile.

tears brim in my eyes immediately, "what're you doing here?"

he manages to wiggle out of the small space, then stands out of the car and immediately pulls me into his embrace.

"i could tell you were starting to miss me more than usual, so here i am" he replies, pulling away from me with a grin on his face.

"with us!" sammy then yells, jumping out of the other side.

i smile wide, running into sammy's arms.

"i've missed you, mini maloley" he states, keeping a tight hold on me.

mini maloley is one of many names that i have endured over my lifetime of knowing these boys. this one in particular is a common one, due to me being tinier than nate, but also the youngest maloley in the household.

"i missed you too, wilk" i reply to him, finally releasing from him as he does the same.

jack and jack, the now famous duo, get out of the front seats.

"what about us?" jack johnson asks, acting like a depressed and hurt boy since i had yet to awknowledge them.

i chuckle, "of course i missed the two of you."

"then get over here and give me a hug!" johnson demands, causing me to roll my eyes and walk over to hug him.

within the next ten minutes, i've hugged all three of my brother's best friends, basically have been roasted because im the youngest and am already regretting missing my brother.