0.9

edited
tuesday, october 4
victoria maloley

i hate saying goodbyes. but i love what my future holds for me.

and besides...
it may only be temporary.

nate, sammy and johnson were all in la already.

im excited to see what nate's reaction will be, but really, all of them in general. to cover up the secret that im coming, jack just said that he wanted to spend time with me for a few more hours just us two before 'he left'.

"are you almost ready to leave?" jack asked, walking into the kicthen.

i nod, "yeah."

"you seem nervous" jack points out, causing me to hop up onto the counter.

"no, im more so just anxious" i reply, playing with my nails.

jack moves my legs apart, making room to step in between and hold my waist.

"if you don't want to do this, tell me" jack demands, staring into my eyes, "i don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"jack, im seriously wanting to do this" i tell him, leaning down to kiss his lips, "i don't want to leave you. plus, i want to see you working and be there to support you."

he stands there in silence as he stares up at me.

"come on, we're going to be late" i tell him, waiting for him to move so i can jump down.

• •

"its so beautiful" i gape, looking around la.

"baby, you're looking at a parking lot" jack laughs, tightening his grip around my waist when he takes notice of a group of guys.

i look up at him, "hey. im with you, not them."

"i know that. i want them to know that, though" he states, taking me over to johnson's car.

johnson, nate and sammy are all in the car, as they all do a double take and jump out of the running vehicle.

"victoria! what're you-what're you doing here!?" johnson first to embrace me.

"im staying with jack for a bit.. and you too" i laugh, as his eyes widen.

"you're joking! g, is she kidding?!" johnson asks, looking back and forth between me and jack.

all jack does is shakes his head, "she's here, isn't she?"

"you're staying in my home!" johnson yells, jumping up and down, and embraces me again.

"yep" i try to say, but the suffocation from johnson's hold making that tough.

nate then clears his throat, "i'd like to hug my sister, too."

"oh, sorry man" johnson laughs, moving out of the way and allowing me to hug my brother.

"you better be over at my house at least once a day" nate says sternly to me.

i chuckled and nodded into his shoulder, "okay."

• •

nate and sammy left a few hours ago, and now it was johnson, jack and i at their house.

"i hate to be a party pooper, but i have a date" johnson stands up, adjusting his clothing.

"hey, don't get too frisky there" i laugh, johnson giving me the side-eye.

he then says his goodbyes and walks out of the home.

"then there were two" jack states, pulling me close to him. i look up at him, his hand caressing my cheek, "you're beautiful, baby."

"and you, you are hot" i smile at the boy.

jack turns off the tv, as i straddle his lap. all we do is kiss, nothing more. i peck his lips a few final times, before pulling away.

"you want to go over to nate's tonight?" jack asks me, "he'd probably love for you to see his house."

"maybe tomorrow. im really tired from the travelling" i answer, my eyes somewhat shutting from the relaxing feeling of jack's hands on my back.

he chuckles, "you've always loved the feeling of this."

"mhmm" i reply, laying my head on his chest and slowly drifting off to sleep.