1.5

edited
saturday, october 22
jack gilinsky

my plane ride was pretty short going back home to los angeles.

as for victoria and i though, we haven't talked in just over a week. no texts, no phone calls. nothing. i was informed by johnson of the reasoning behind victoria's attitude towards me quitting tour. i found out that she cancelled the ticket, and stayed back at our house.

she has ignored my messages and phone calls, so how her attitude will be when i get back is still unknown to me.

im currently in a taxi, as it slowly makes its way to my destination.

"is there anyway you can go faster?" i impatiently ask the driver, who might i add, is an idiot.

"no sir" is all he responds with.

what felt like years later, the old man pulls up into the driveway and parks his car. i get out, getting my luggage out as well.

"thanks man" i say, giving him money and a little tip.

the man smiles, "go get your girl back."

i look at him confused, but give him a sincere smile. as he drove away, i took a deep breath and walked up to the front door. i slowly open the door, quietly walking inside. the house is neat and clean, smelling fresh. my eyes scan the entire home, not seeing victoria anywhere.

"victoria?!" i call out, no one answering.

waiting for any movement or sound, i quietly walk around and observe the area. no one is seen in the home, nor heard. my eyebrows knit together when i see no one. my heart also begins to race.

"baby?!" i call out again, waiting for a reply. again, no answer. my heart pounds, as i begin to worry about where she is and what she's doing. when i get upstairs, i look out johnson's bedroom window and see victoria outside with earphones in, as she is laying in her bathing suit.

fuck she looks perfect. i set my things down in my bedroom, sprinting outside as i am happy to see her still present at the house.

i open up the patio doors, victoria seeing me.

"hey. when did you get back?" is all she asks, staying put in the chair.

"can i get a kiss before you ask that?" i ask her, some annoyance in my tone but also sadness.

she nods and stands, wrapping her arms around my neck and attaching her lips to mine. it felt so utterly nice to kiss her again.

"and i just got back. i was scared when you weren't inside" i told her, placing my hands on her waist.

"where did you think i was?" she asks, staring up into my eyes.

as i run my hands up and down her body, i shrug, "i thought you were gone or something."

"i wouldn't leave you, jack. yeah, i was really upset, but i wouldn't leave" victoria says to me.

im mute, as victoria and i just stare lovingly into each other's eyes.

• •

hours have now passed, and im happy to admit that victoria and i are back to normal. about twenty minutes ago, victoria went upstairs to speak to nate on the phone. i was napping, so she didn't want to disturb me.

while i laid on the couch, i took hold of my phone which laid on the coffee table next to me. when i unlocked my phone, missed notifications from all of the boys caught my eyes.

jack j
aye g

skate
how's my sister

sammy
please give the guy an answer. he's been pissing himself because he's so anxious to know how she is

a laugh leaves my mouth, due to sammy's remark.

jack g
she's good skate. don't worry

i set my phone down, standing from the couch and preparing to go see victoria. although she was on the phone with nate, i shrugged it off and went upstairs.

"yeah, i miss and love you too ... have fun on the rest of your tour ... okay, bye" i hear victoria saying as i get to the last few steps.

once i reach the landing, i go up the last few stairs.

"baby?" i call out, walking down the hallway to find my babygirl.

no one replies verbally, but someone does reply physically. two arms are wrapped around my torso, as lips connect with my bare skin on my back.

"yeah babe?" she replies from behind me.

"do you want to do anything?" i ask her, turning around in her grip and firmly put my arms around her waist.

she looks up at me and kisses my jaw, "i just want to be with you."

i smirk down at her, "the feelings mutual, baby."

"i think im going to nap" she yawns, peeling herself out of my grip, and walking to my bedroom.

as i stand in the hallway, i decide i'd go and just lay with her while she sleeps – just to cherish my time with her.

"what're you doing?" victoria asks as i step inside the room.

"im going to just lay with you, and i'll rub your back" i tell her, going to my side of the bed, "i just want to cherish the time with you, baby."

a smile appears on her flawless face, while she buries her face into the pillows.

i don't know how i'd live without this girl in my life. it seems like it'd be impossible.

• • • • •

ahhh long time, no see/talk! finally i have found time to upload.. i hope this chapter was good or entertaining.

love yous, haha.

becca