0.2

edited
friday, august 19
victoria maloley

my brother and the boys have been here for forty eight hours now.

two extremely long days.

i turn over in my bed, seeing the time on my phone displayed was 8:30am. with that, i roll around in my bed for a bit and then check my text messages.

meg
hey bitch let's hang!

megan and i have been best friends for probably the entire eighteen years of my life. her and i were born seven months apart, but our friendship is seven times stronger than any other friendship i've ever endured.

being the nineteen year old annoying girl she is, i still love her to death.

victoria
hey babes! let's do it:) the boys are back from la!!

although megan was never fond of jack gilinsky, she was quite fond of jack johnson. they became close, had a little fling, and when he left.. that came to a halt.

"you asshole!" i hear from the upstairs floor im on, then sudden running which sounded like it was getting further.

megan texted me back moments later.

meg
ouu la la. u and gilinsky going to get it on????

after reading her text, i scoff at it immediately. megan has always dreamt of gilinsky and i dating so she had a reason to go for johnson.

although jack is attractive, he's like a brother. that would be wrong.. wouldn't it?

victoria
say that again & the plans are cancelled :)

once i knew i had shut her up, i place my phone on my bed and began to make my way to the bathroom across the hall.

i brush my teeth, brush my hair and apply some deodorant, before making my way to the main floor.

"morning" nate says to me when i step into the kitchen.

him and his friends surround the room as i hum in response.

"still not a morning person, i guess?" sammy chuckles, causing me to smack his arm for his stupid comment.

"and violent" he adds. i raise my arm to act as if i'd slap him again, and he quickly puts his two arms up in defence and backs away. 

nate wraps his arms around me, "that's my little sister."

"what're you guys all doing today?" i ask, aiming my question at nate.

all four of them shrug.

then sammy ponders, "what're you doing?"

"im going to hangout with megan for a few hours, then i'll probably come home and sleep" i say, grabbing a glass to fill with water.

"megan volquez?" nate and jack johnson say in unison. johnson's mouth agape.

i nod, "why so shocked?"

"she's so annoying, i don't know how you're friends with her" johnson states.

"because she's been my best friend since we were born?" i say with attitude, exiting the kitchen.

the boys go back to doing their own thing as i go up to my room to get ready for my hangout with megan.

• • • • •

hey! i hope ya'll are enjoying the story so far.. please, please, please... if you guys have any suggestions, private message me!!

love you!

becca