2.9

edited
friday, march 17
jack gilinsky

"hey gilinsky!" johnson yells as i walk through the doors of the studio.

i nod at him, tiredly rubbing my eyes.

"what happened to you, man?"

as i feel my heavy eyes closing, i shake my head to try and wake up.

"vic was up all night which meant i was up all night" i respond.

"what's wrong with her? she just couldn't sleep?" johnson asks as he types away on his laptop.

i lay down on the couch, "she's been sick everyday, like throwing up and having a fever. and then at night she's in so much pain and discomfort because of her stomach. she says that she can't sleep because of how weird it is with how big the bump is now."

johnson nods, turning around in his chair.

"you made her pregnant, bro. it's kind of your fault" johnson shrugs, "but hey, soon you guys will be awake all night because of a crying, hungry baby. not because of victoria."

in annoyance, i groan and lay my hands on my face and drag them down.

"do you think im even fit for this dad thing?" i ask johnson, sitting up.

he laughs hysterically then stands up and stretches.

"bro, you're going to be one of the best father's out there!" johnson yells, "and anyway, vic will be there to guide you too. she's new at this too."

every word johnson said, i took in. and i let it soak in. but what i couldn't shake was the constant exhaustion and wonder. wondering if i'll be good enough.

victoria is beyond amazing and there's no doubt in my mind that she'll be an outstanding mom. but me, a father? i don't know how it'll go.

i guess we'll have to find out..

• • • • •

that's the end of this book.... YIKES. i hope hope hope you've enjoyed the book!!! there WILL be a book 2. no idea when it'll be up. but, i am starting a new book. stay tuned! :)