1.0

edited
thursday, october 6
jack gilinsky

my girl was sleeping in after a long night out with her brother. i heard victoria walk in the house late last night, but nate texted me when he dropped her off confirming he saw her walk through the door.

johnson's been gone the past few days, as he and sammy are out at clubs and whatnot. i decided i should make my girl breakfast, since she's still asleep and i'll be a bomb boyfriend.

as i slipped out of bed and put on some basketball shorts, i left the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. i also turned on the tv, just to watch some football highlights from the day before.

"oh fuck no" i say to myself, hearing that one of my favourite players in the league got injured. while continuing to flip pancakes and fry bacon, i continue to somewhat argue with the things being stated on the tv.

but i stop when i feel soft and small around wrap around my bare abdomen.

"good morning, handsome chef" she says. i laugh and flip one last pancake. after feeling her lips connect with my shoulder in a kiss, i turn around and hold her by her waist.

"good morning, beautiful" i say in response, "you look fine as fuck, i must add."

victoria blushes, putting her head on my chest to avoid me seeing it.

"i love when you blush" i state, "it shows im making you happy."

"you make me more than happy, jack" she tells me, kissing my collarbone.

i pick her face up so she looks me in the eyes, then i lean down to kiss her perfectly pink lips, "go sit." i mumble, pulling away from her.

she does as told, going and sitting at the island.

"holy shit!" victoria gasps, "how did he not get injured by that?!"

it's cute seeing my girl watch football highlights. i know she has been exposed to football- sports in general- all her life, but for me to see it firsthand is cute.

"here you go" i say, setting a plate of food in front of her. her eyes immediately widen.

"and you didn't become a chef, why?..." victoria somewhat jokes, but also being slightly serious.

i chuckle, "you'd date me if i was a chef?"

"um.. yeah! i'd get to try your food, i'd get to have an excuse for being fat, i would also not have to cook!" victoria lists off, my eyebrows being raised.

"and what're the perks of being my girlfriend when i sing?" i ask curiously, sitting beside her at the island.

she thinks for a second, "uh.. nothing."

i give her a serious look, until she laughs.

"im kidding, dumbass! i get to brag and tell people that i have a boyfriend who cooks, sings and can play sports. i can also hear you sing live whenever i want, whereas others don't have that benefit. also, my brother approves since you both have the same career" she smiles innocently, causing me to kiss her forehead.

"thanks baby" is all i say, taking a bite of the food i made.

• • • • •

shit chapter, im sorry! im honestly kind of having trouble with figuring out what to write...

if you have anything you want to see — message me or comment your ideas!

anyways.. love u!

becca