1.2

edited
tuesday, october 11
victoria maloley

"jack, stop" i drag out each word, my voice decreasing in volume.

"c'mon babygirl, don't make me stop" jack says, continuing to kiss and suck at the tender skin on my neck. i moan out lightly, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"baby" he adds, "johnson's not here."

jack proceeds with his actions, causing my head to fall back in the opposite direction of where his 'work' was being done.

"that's it, baby. just relax" jack soothingly says, gripping my waist as he continues his actions.

no words are said between us, as we kiss in comfortable silence.

as if the moment is shattered before us, i suddenly heard nate's voice echo throughout the large home.

"aye jack?! victoria?! johnson?!" his voice carries- jack and i quickly stepping away from each other, as he goes and lies on the bed to pretend he is asleep.

"hey vic" nate loudly says.

my eyes snap to him as i fold a t-shirt, "shut up, idiot. he's sleeping."

nate's eyes dart to the bed, as he nods.

"when he wakes up, call me. i have a question for you two" my brother smiles, taking my answer which is a nod, and walks out.

the front door being shut is evident to my ears, as jack's eyes dart open. he lets out a sigh, realizing it was quite close.

"what would he have done?" jack asked me.

i shrugged, "he's got to accept that we are dating and are going to show affection. so he'd probably pretend to be okay with it, but really, it would be eating his insides."

"that's the answer i was afraid of hearing you say" he states, "you don't think this is a mistake, do you?"

"no! i mean, it most definitely isn't something considered normal i guess. but who cares? it's not like your family or anything" i reply, "that's what may be a mistake."

he nods, remaining silent.

"jack" i sigh, "i.. i like you a lot. you're my boyfriend and the best i have ever had. but if this is bothering you, then cut it off.. don't lead me on."

"don't tell me that bullshit, victoria. i fucking love you" my eyes grow wide as those words leave jack's mouth, as his eyes are wide as well.

my lips grow dry, my tongue skimming over them in a swift movement.

"i love you too" i manage to say just audible.

a smile is spread onto his face, jack walking closer to me and cupping my face in his large hands.

we kissed in unison, our lips moulding together in a perfect lock. the moment felt like a movie, but a movie in slow motion. i wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, taking his hair into my hands and holding it lightly.

"you're perfect" he says into the kiss. i hum back in response, not wanting this magical movie moment to end.

"of course" i groan at the sudden sound of a phone ringing. jack's phone to be exact.

jack's head tilted back, as a sigh left his lips. my teeth sunk into my bottom lip, my mind resisting the urge to throw his phone out the window. but i kept my cool and walked out of the bedroom and down to the main floor. on cue, johnson walked through the door with nate and sammy.

"hey guys" i smile at the three, "sorry i didn't call you, jack just woke up." i direct my sentence to nate.

he nods, "it's okay. we're all together now, and have to tell you something. bring jack down here?"

"okay" i answer, making my way up to the room to get jack's ass downstairs.

jack looks at me with worry in his eyes, almost like he was caught or didn't expect me to be back up so soon.

"hold on one second" jack says to the opposing person on the line, "everything okay?" he asks me.

"the boys are here, and wanted me to come get you. apparently you guys are telling me something" i inform him, as he bites his bottom lip and nods, ending the call with whoever called in the first place.

we finally make our way back downstairs, as the boys direct me to the couch. i sit down, all four of them standing before me.

"this isn't going to be easy" johnson begins, "you're g's girl, you're nate's sister, and you're sammy and i's little sister that we never had."

"you mean everything to all of us" sammy then adds, "and if you don't want this to happen, you have to tell us."

"don't hide it from us" my baby then states, "if you hide your feelings and lie to us, you'll crush us if we find out the truth."

then my brother speaks...

"we love you, all of us. we don't want to hurt you, and we don't want to abandon you, either."

i look at them confused. my eyes scan each of them, all of them looking upset and emotional.

"what's going on, guys? did my parents die? are one of you sick? is something happening with a gang or something?" i begin asking questions, all scenarios flooding into my head.

all four of them look at each other. then they tell me the news, and im devastated?