2.7

edited
friday, september 27
victoria maloley

this morning was like the past two weeks. i woke up in an utter panic, running to the toilet. my stomach releases all past substances into the toilet bowl.

i've gotten to the point where every night i put my hair up
because of this.

jack came jogging into the bathroom moments later and sighs, "babe you got to get this checked out."

"it's nothing serious, jack" i cough, awaiting the second round. after another release of substances, i shakily stand up and flush the toilet.

he walks closer to me and sets the back of his hand on my forehead.

"you're burning up, vic" he states, "you have got to see what's wrong. this isn't a flu."

i know what he's implying, but i don't want to except it. i can't accept it.

"you know it's not the flu" he adds.

within seconds i snap, "i known it's not a stupid flu! for fuck sakes, i can't be pregnant jack! you, like me, can't have a baby yet!"

his eyes widen at my outburst and i realize that it's possible. here are the mood swings.

"victoria, if we had a baby then it would be a blessing" he calmly tells me.

"so you're saying that if im pregnant, you'll stick around? you'll be happy about this?"

jack nods.

the things that were being established right now caused my head to hurt. with that, i walk past jack and get back into the comfy bed.

"im going out and getting you tests" jack states, putting on a pair of track pants, "i don't care what you say."

at this point, i've given up one hundred percent. my eyes slowly shut as i fade back into a sound sleep.

• • •

it's been about half an hour since i've woken up and it's been about an hour and a half since jack went out. just then, the front door unlocked and he walked inside being sure to slam the door.

"babe? everything alright?"

"assholes don't know how to drive" he states, bringing a plastic bag to the island and setting it down, "i hope you have to pee."

i roll my eyes, "i do."

he hands me the test's box and wishes me luck as i go to the bathroom. i open up the box and find two tests in it.

this is it.

i take one out and sit down on the toilet. i follow the steps. my foot bounces up and down as i await the results.

"jack!" i scream.

• • • • •

guys omg, thank you for 14k!! that's fucking insane!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (expect an update within the next little while. im not leaving it too long of a cliffhanger)