1.1

edited
monday, october 10
jack gilinsky

last night was date night for victoria and i. it was our first official date as a real couple in la, and i can say that it was probably the best night of my life with a girl.

or with anyone, really.

"aye bro" johnson loudly says, as he strolls casually into the living room, "where's ya girl at?"

"sleeping, you dipshit" i roll my eyes at his actions.

johnson chuckles, "aight man, im heading out and going to the gym. when i come back, wanna hit the studio with me?"

"yeah bro, sounds good" i reply. johnson carries on with his schedule, grabbing his headphones off of the kitchen island and proceeds to put on his shoes. as he grabs his gym bag, i stand up to go upstairs and get ready.

i walk up the staircase as quietly as i can, coming in contact with a smaller frame.

"morning babe" victoria giggles, standing on her tippy toes to peck my lips.

"morning babygirl" i greet her back, holding her small waist, "how did you sleep?"

"like a baby.. i was so exhausted" she breaths out, "what are you doing?"

as she stares up at me, i answer, "johnson just went to the gym and when he comes back, we're going to the studio. so i have to get ready."

she smiles, "okay. do you want me to make you anything to eat before you go?"

"no, im okay. worry about yourself, baby" i say to her, clutching her waist.

"are you sure? i don't want you to be hungry or anything" victoria frowns, looking up at me and combing through my hair.

"im sure" i smile down at her.

she nods, releasing from my hold and proceeding to go downstairs. something felt off, and i can't figure out why. it's nothing bad, but the day just felt off.

maybe she just is tired. or im overthinking it.

• •

when i walk into the house, johnson is behind me closely. we both turn to each other, smelling something amazing. him and i trail down the hallway, making our way to the living room. victoria is in the kitchen, cooking something up.

"hey guys" she greets us casually.

"um, are you our new housewife?" johnson jokingly asks, causing both victoria and i to stifle a laugh.

he looks between us confused, "i wasn't kidding.."

"yes johnson, im your new housewife. you have to pay me fifteen dollars an hour, every two weeks and i'll pay for any groceries you two need in the home. i'll make sure your rooms are completely in-tack all the time, also making sure you both are never late for any meetings or studio sessions. i'll plan the weeks worth of breakfasts, lunches and dinners, also packing you both lunches. i hope that's okay with you" victoria rambles, pretending that this is real.

"bro, you chose a good mothafuckin' girl" johnson says to me, "are you serious, vic?"

"not in the slightest" she smiles innocently.

johnson glares at my girl, which leads me to be chuckling and victoria laughing.

"shut up" j sourly states, grabbing a piece of pasta out of the bowl and eating it.

"make me" victoria rolls her eyes playfully.

j looks at me, "make her shut up, please? all i wanted was her to be our housewife."

"the only person's housewife she is, is mine. so suck it up, j" i put my arm loosely around her, pulling her closer to my side.

finally johnson left to go down in the basement, which left victoria and i.

"so, how was the studio?" she asks curiously, staring up at me peacefully.

"good" i state, "we got a lot done."

she smiles, "im so insanely proud of you."

"and that's because?..." i tease, expecting victoria to roll her eyes and turn her back to me.

but her reaction surprises me, along with her words.

"because you're doing what you love, and inspiring others around you, jack. you're living a dream! your dream! you work with your best friends, and that's something so many people would like to do. you're young and successful with a support group so large around you" she says to me, gaining height by standing on her toes to kiss me.

i love her so much.